• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Custom Game Call Raffle

Started by hayzer912, January 22, 2007, 09:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayzer912

Hello everyone,  I thought some of you may be interested in this raffle....

Disable American Sportsmen is proud to announce the launch of the 1st Annual DAS Game Call Raffle. This raffle showcases custom game call makers from all over the United States. These call makers donated their time and efforts to provide high quality, custom made game calls to the Disabled American Sportsmen New York for the raffle. The raffle is on March 1, 2007 and tickets can be purchased for $5.00 a piece or 3 for $10.00. All proceeds benefit the DASNY. Various game calls can be found in the raffle and include Turkey, Duck, Deer and Predator calls from some of the countries best game call makers. There are OVER 20 custom  made calls in this raffle. Visit www.code3gamecalls.com or www.dasportsmen.com for detailed descriptions of the calls offered. Interested in buying tickets? Send email to : info@code3gamecalls.com- or drop me a PM ( I am the Vice Commander of the New York Chapter) THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE DAS AND DASNY!

Todd Rahm

I bought a couple calls from Tmber a few years back that benefited the DAS I believe. I'll go check it out.

Thanks Todd