• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hunting in the East part 1

Started by Bills Custom Calls, February 10, 2007, 12:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

If you have not seen this DVD you are missing some very good information.I finally got the chance to watch it today,and I bet i will watch it again.

Good Job Brent  2 thumbs up!!!

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

THO Game Calls

I couldnt agree more.  This is a excellent video for the new guy, and for us old guys who forget some things now and then.

What is really nice about it is that Brent goes back and reenforces everything over and over so it sinks in.  With a lot of these videos you get a tib bit here or there and at the end, you wonder "what was that he said".  With Calling in the East, you walk away with knowledge, fully ingrained into your brain.  You know what to look for, what to do and how to do it from a begginers perspective.  It is the foundation which many hunters will build a lifetime of calling on.  Well done and worth every penny. 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Custom Call Makers & Collectors Guild
Call Makers & Collectors Association of America
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

Quote from: THO Game Calls on February 10, 2007, 01:08:11 PM
I couldnt agree more.  This is a excellent video for the new guy, and for us old guys who forget some things now and then.

What is really nice about it is that Brent goes back and reenforces everything over and over so it sinks in.  With a lot of these videos you get a tib bit here or there and at the end, you wonder "what was that he said".  With Calling in the East, you walk away with knowledge, fully ingrained into your brain.  You know what to look for, what to do and how to do it from a begginers perspective.  It is the foundation which many hunters will build a lifetime of calling on.  Well done and worth every penny. 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Custom Call Makers & Collectors Guild
Call Makers & Collectors Association of America

+1 on what Al said. I couldn't say it any better than that.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

I got it a couple of months ago and it is great.

Jerry

fuzz624

I couldnt agree more.Unlike most of the coyote videos out there,which are just bang flop videos.This video actually teaches you something.Brent actually tells you why he is hunting a certain area and things to look for while scouting.Most other videos are just,here we are calling and bang we shot one and on to the next stand.Great job Brent and ill keep recomending the video to everyone that wants to hunt coyote.

Bills Custom Calls

Hey keekee I will be waiting for part 2 .As soon as it is released I want one

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

keekee

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Thats means allot comming from you all.

Bill,

We should have three video's ready for release this fall, If all goes well.

Brent

ohiobob

Bill
it IS a great video,,and i will probably buy all 3 when they come out,,Keekee what are the 3 video's on? technique? hand calls or e-callers? or both?
im starting to get back in the mood for some calling/killing,,well mostly the calling since i HAVENT killed a damn thing yet,,well i killed a few brain cells form a few nights out :yoyo:
hey Bill call me OR PM me and let me know if you got the elusive "first coyote" yet and i think i only have a few more days before the damn tile plant throws us out on the street,,,they took a few of the tile presses out and sent them along with out friggin jobs to brazil,,we should invade those bastards next :laf: i should be out the door by the end of February and the plant puts the LAST worker on the street by August 17th,,so MAYBE i need to take my aggression out on a coyote or a crow,,anyway good job on the video's Keekee and im looking forward to the next 3

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

keekee

Thanks Bob!

Two of the video's will be a new seminar series. One on howling for Coyotes and vocalizations, and one on distress calling for predators. The third video will be East v/s West.

Brent