• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Recent posts

The Tailgate / Re: Custom coffee each morning...
Last post by Hawks Feather - April 09, 2024, 01:25:12 PM
You are a lucky man to have her in your life. With special delivery and custom coffee I am guessing that you give her a healthy tip.
The Tailgate / Re: S'posed to get my biggest ...
Last post by Hawks Feather - April 09, 2024, 01:22:36 PM
Just remember that you are taking Baby Steps on the road to getting back to 100%.
The Tailgate / Re: S'posed to get my biggest ...
Last post by Okanagan - April 09, 2024, 11:17:57 AM
Quote from: HaMeR on April 07, 2024, 09:39:53 AMAlways loved your stories.

Not sure I like the past tense of your compliment! :innocentwhistle:

An having my best morning since surgery, FWIW.  Don't feel good but don't feel as bad as usual.  I suspect it is the deflated lungs that are making me so tired for so long, getting them back to full function.  Talking on the phone tires me more than a half hour walk, and I'm guessing because it makes the lungs work more to talk.
The Tailgate / Custom coffee each morning-pur...
Last post by Okanagan - April 09, 2024, 11:08:57 AM
My daughter-in-law (who lives next to us) used to run a top notch latte stand, and she has all of the professional equipment in her kitchen.  She makes the best coffee, lattes, mocha etc. I've ever tasted.  She will add most any flavour you can think of.  Her grown, married sons often stop by for Mom's coffee in early morning on their way to work.  :biggrin:

Since my heart surgery she has been bringing me a custom latte each morning. Purely for the healing qualities, of course.

Firearms / Re: Civilian Marksmanship Prog...
Last post by nastygunz - April 09, 2024, 09:20:38 AM
Cant beat any of those Daisy BB guns for fun. I have an old coffee can hanging off a bush out in the backyard and I sit out there and plink that thing constantly. The most fun is hauling all the kids up to the camp with their red rider carbines and shooting.Merica🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Last post by Hawks Feather - April 09, 2024, 07:53:20 AM
I always wanted a 499B, but it just never happened.
Last post by nastygunz - April 08, 2024, 09:49:45 PM
I have a Daisy 499B already, shes a tack driver, literally. I dominate our BB gun competition against the kids ha ha.

DAISY MODEL 499B CHAMPION COMPETITION AIR RIFLE

The Daisy 499B Champion is most-accurate 5-meter competition BB gun in the world.
Firearms / Re: Latest additions
Last post by HaMeR - April 08, 2024, 07:08:28 PM
 :biggrin:  :biggrin:
The Tailgate / Re: Jimbo!
Last post by HaMeR - April 08, 2024, 07:01:08 PM
Then it should clean your brass too.  :confused:  :laf:
Last post by Hawks Feather - April 08, 2024, 06:55:04 PM
I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do. I don't shoot it as much as I should, but I do like it.