• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

1st for Jason

Started by Arkyyoter, January 05, 2007, 11:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Jason, (daughters boyfriend), has been wanting to get into coyote hunting...we have made a stand or two before today, saw one or two...but no luck. Jason has learned to call and is doing well with it...has called up a couple on his own, but never a shot...

Today that all ended....we went out this morning....while I wish I could tell ya'll a great calling story...truth is, as we were approaching where I intended to make a stand...this female trotts out of the thick stuff about 100 yards out.....she stopped, Jason introduced her to his .243......he was very pleased, as was I...it is special to see someone get his first.....

Here is Jason...

Here is both of us....

Thanks for reading....

Joe

DirtyDog

That is great, I can't wait to get my first.  :highclap:

Joe

studabaka

Well I see you are screening your daughter's boyfriends right proper :congrats:

Congrats
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Jeb

Good job Jason ! My hats off to ya Arky ! :congrats:
                            Jeb

FinsnFur

LOO @ Stu  :laf:
I was thinking the same thing. Screening em out.  :sneer:

Congrats Jason  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

codfish

Jason Whats the name of your rifle

keekee

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrads Dude! Goos job Joe!

Brent

Bob D

Whick one of your calls Joe was Jason using?

vvarmitr

Congrats Jason! :congrats:

Might want to keep him as a hunting partner Joe. He looks big enough to carry out all the coyotes you guys shoot. :eyebrow:

GC

Well that's cool!  Congrat's to both ya.
"Doing the right thing isn't always easy, but it's always RIGHT!"

Hawks Feather

I was cleaning a pistol when a  boy came to date my oldest daughter - his first date with her.  I just looked up (and with gun in hand, but not pointed at him) said, "You won't be late, will you!"  He was early.

Jerry

nailbender

Congrats Jason,  never pass up a gimmee!

KySongDog

Nice looking young man, Joe.  Congratulations!  Always good to see someone young interested in hunting. There is so much else now a days that diverts their attention. 

Semp