• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I'm in another slump

Started by FinsnFur, July 19, 2019, 07:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I dont know if I caught all the fish...or the river is just in THAT bad of shape with all the mud and storms...but I cant catch shit lately.
Man it's getting depressing.  :doh2:

I did ..well...fairly good, in May when the water was cold and high...but I usually do :eyebrow:
I think I've caught four bass in the last four weekends. Good grief. The struggle is real...I need this in my life. This is my serenity :whew:

Trying to decide if I want to load up the yak and take a trip to an inland lake or something tomorrow since the river is such a nightmare right now.  :confused:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Adapt, survive, overcome! Sounds like a lake or pond might be the ticket. Load up your kayak and new flyrod and some bass poppers and get thee hence young piscator!..🐟🐟🐟🐸🐟🐟🐟🐟

Hawks Feather

Sounds like it is time for you to kick back a little and rather than counting the number of catches, look around and enjoy the scenery.  After all, you have been releasing the ones that you catch.

pitw

Chase woman for a bit and then you'll be glad to fish solo.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Marry a mean women and your fishing enjoyment will sky rocket no matter what the water conditions  :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: pitw on July 19, 2019, 10:47:08 PM
Chase woman for a bit and then you'll be glad to fish solo.

nastygunz

Flip the switch and go to a TROUT pond!  I bet you would enjoy fly tying as much as you do making bass bait.

Okanagan

Yep, Jim, you need a change of some kind.  Ballistic therapy?  Shoot something.

remrogers

I have found that the fishing is always good. The catching, maybe not so much.

FinsnFur

I found a few nice ones today, finally!
Damn near got wiped out by a big storm in the process LOL

Clyde, I like the way you think a trip to the range might do me some good. Actually sounds very fun.

I tried the touring around and looking at the scenery thing Jerry. Just always something interesting to see out there. The thing is I usually end up seeing a spot I want to throw a couple of casts. It looks like it would hold a good bass or something LOL and then it's all over. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Forget fishing. Go call a coyote.

Hawks Feather

We can't see your face - only the fish face.  I assume there is a smile on your face.

riverboss

Jim it's hot outside, your around water! Can't you find any attractive females to check out?

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

nastygunz

Im liking those camo croc shoes!

Todd Rahm

Ya need to find a new lure pusher!!!  :alscalls:

FinsnFur

I check em all out Dan but it doesnt help the situation :laf:
Johnny I'm gonna have coyotes in my yard as many rabbits as I got this year. Should be able to call em from the shower :shrug:
Funny you say that Todd. Some guys were giving me shit at work today because I paid $1000 for my kayak. They said I coulda bought a Sun Dolphin for a hundred bucks. :doh2: Sooo many things came to mind. :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers