• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Oooooops!

Started by FinsnFur, August 05, 2021, 08:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Someone got too comfortable pulling homes around the yard today. Or wasn't paying attention.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Or maybe both.  Well, actually it happened this way Mr. Bossman.  I had pulled up to my assigned area and was just sitting there (with the puller vehicle in park) when I heard a terrible noise.  I quickly turned off the vehicle and hopped out.  I could not believe my eyes when I saw what those axles had done to the trailer.  I have no idea which one of the axles had the idea to do this much damage, but I sure hope they find it and make an example so that no axles do anything like this again.  That is my story and I am sticking to it!

nastygunz

Throw Bigfoot in there too and really confuse the bosses :biggrin:

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 06, 2021, 08:19:54 AM
Or maybe both.  Well, actually it happened this way Mr. Bossman.  I had pulled up to my assigned area and was just sitting there (with the puller vehicle in park) when I heard a terrible noise.  I quickly turned off the vehicle and hopped out.  I could not believe my eyes when I saw what those axles had done to the trailer.  I have no idea which one of the axles had the idea to do this much damage, but I sure hope they find it and make an example so that no axles do anything like this again.  That is my story and I am sticking to it!

HaMeR

:shrug:  OOPSIE!!

Look at who clocked out early.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Must be the same guy who scrapes all the paint off the cement posts at drive throughs.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: pitw on August 07, 2021, 06:03:38 PM
Must be the same guy who scrapes all the paint off the cement posts at drive throughs.

:alscalls:  I thought that only happed in the states.