• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Random pix.

Started by nastygunz, September 27, 2021, 05:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Cruise jacket, yeller lab pups,  my sister ordered a couple of sandwiches for her and her husband and got home and unwrap them and one had a bite out of it!  :argh:..

Okanagan

Quote from: nastygunz on September 27, 2021, 05:11:56 AM
Cruise jacket, yeller lab pups,  my sister ordered a couple of sandwiches for her and her husband and got home and unwrap them and one had a bite out of it!  :argh:..

Eeeew!  Gross!

nastygunz

Her husband called the credit card company and stopped payment and then he called the place up and read them the riot act where he bought the sandwiches and they threw it all in the garbage!

pitw

Obviously they were not hungry in the first place if they throw out perfectly good food.  Should have felt privileged to have a taste tester checking for poison first. :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Pictures of the sandwich looks okay to me, what am I missing?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

JohnP,  they ordered the sandwiches from a takeout place,  when they got home they unwrapped the sandwiches and one of them already had a bite taken out of it.

JohnP

Okay, got it.  It's hell to get old and not understand what is written.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Lol,  i've been that way since first grade!  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

:holdon: Oh my god. I would have had to go back to the sandwich shop to make sure someone other then the person who did that got an earful. Like the manager
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com