• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Surgery went well

Started by awh, August 16, 2007, 08:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

I'm glad to hear Sis & Bro are home now. I hope they get Tim fixed back up soon too. Give them our Best Wishes from Ohio!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

I missed your last post there on the 17th, really glad to hear everything went well Danny. At least with the biggest part of it, too bad about the trouble with his arm.  Glad to hear he didn't get hitched to any of the "perty" nurses while under sedation.  :laf:  All take care, Scott
Scott

ohiobob

Danny
Glad to hear the good news about the Family,and you are right,,having to think about Red Fern,early on a Monday Morning would be a Bit Much to take !!!  :eyebrownod:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

keekee

Danny,

Glad to hear all is well! I wish them both the best!

Brent

vvarmitr

Ahhhh! Good news for a change. :biggrin:

Praying everything stays that way. :wink:

awh

Another update: Brother is doing alot better. His arm is to the point where he can move it w/o it hurting and his shoulder is almost 100% as well. We think his shoulder pain was caused from the gas they put in him at the time of surgery. He was out driving around this weekend and even stopped by the ponds to visit everyone and drink a cold beer w/ us. So he's good.

Sis is doing even better. They put her on 9 different pills after the surgery and told her she would prob be on them for 1 to 1-1/2 years. Well she has been back to the doctor for a couple of check-ups and they have already took 6 of the 9 pills off her daily take. And told her if she keeps doing as well as she is in 3-4 more weeks she will be off all the pills. :yahoo:
She is looking like sis again and says she feels like sis again too. Not feeling sick anymore and everything is going great.

I want to thank all of you for the prayers as you can see they worked.  :yoyo: :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

iahntr

Love the good news.   :thumb2: :thumb2: :yahoo: :yahoo:  That's great to hear!!
It's cool that it's happening so fast too!
Scott

HaMeR

Thanks for the update!!  It's great to hear such good news!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

Danny
Glad to hear the good news,,your Brother must be better if he is driving now,,when I had my Hip Surgeries, I was in some pain,,but everyone KNEW I was feeling better when I started driving  :laf:
And I bet your Sister is happy to be gettin off of all those Pills !!!
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

:yoyo: Good deal. Thanks for the update
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Thanks for the update Danny!

Nelson

Glad to hear the family is doing well.  How is your eye and ear doing?

Nelson

awh

Eye is as good as it's going to get. I have a scar on it which is nothing more than a white streak. Ear is also better. Was able to put the contacts back in Friday afternoon. And all the pills cleared my system Friday so I was able to go to the local country store and replenish the cooler with barley pop. :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

CypressSlough

Danny, I'm glad to hear you're doing better as well as your family.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

iahntr

Scott