• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New calls- old Guy

Started by caller223, September 15, 2007, 05:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caller223

making a comeback is harder than I thought.  For the ones I don't know, I had cancer surgery a year ago, it had spread so followed up with 10 months of chemo treatments. slowed it down so thought I would turn calls again.  Here is a few.
Bocote, brazilian rosewood, thuya burl, thuya burl, mesquite, and osage. Second thuya has small crack so have to get some cz glue, also waiting on reeds.

Richard Grantham

Bills Custom Calls

I think you have done 1 heck of a good job

Looks good here
are these for sale
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bowjunkie

Richard, those are awesome  :yoyo: glad ta see you spinnin again the second and third sure would look good on my lanyard  :eyebrow:

Bills Custom Calls

Back off Bow I saw them first  :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

willowcreekcalls

:congrats: Great looking calls Richard :congrats: and I hope everything goes well with your fight with cancer  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

bowjunkie

cb223

Nice calls!! If they sound anything like the ones I got from you a while back, they are sure winners!
CHAD

Todd Rahm

Richard would love to have number two and three if they are available and Ed hasn't beat me to'em.  :biggrin: Its really good to have ya back Richard, it truely is.  :congrats:

BigB

I call dibs on 4 & 5 if they are available!!  Sweet looking batch of calls!  I've been searching for a Richard Grantham call for a long time now.  Glad to see you are getting along well.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

iahntr

Dang, I'll jump on # 1, unless ya wanna make another one outta burl with the figure of #3, the shape of #4, with the accent lines like #1.  :biggrin:

Super job, glad you're feelin better and could turn a few.
Scott

nailbender

Boy! That post sure brought the vultures swooping in!  :laf: Good to see you  back at it Mr. Grantham. :congrats:

caller223

Many, many thanks for great response.  I didn't mean it as a promo or sale, just wanted to show I'm still kicking.
I'm selling ?? calls for $25 shipped except the burls $35.  I'm waiting for response on 2 & 3 &4. Big B you can have 5 if you want it ( mesquite), iahntr 1 is yours if you want it ( bocote),  osage is not asked about.
I'm still behind on reeds- think I have 4 to cover the first 4 sold.  Should have plenty soon.
I seem to not have enough posts to reply to pm, so email me   barberx2000@yahoo.com     
Richard Grantham

bowjunkie

Richard you only need one more to hit the magic number  :wink: its great to see ya spinning hope all is well

Ed

Fireball221

Great looking calls Richard, if you spin up another burl or mesquite would you let me know as I would be interested.  Thanks

caller223

thanks guys,  fireball will do, especially since I'm now a fireball shooter- luv that CZ.  Gotta introduce it to a coyote soon as I get son-in-law off new house building!
Richard Grantham

Fireball221

Thanks Richard, I am looking forward to it.  Here is a pic of how I introduced my Remington 700 Classic in .221 Fireball to a nice Montana coyote. Enjoy,
Dave