• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Postal Shoot

Started by Posiedon, July 22, 2006, 04:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Posiedon

I have been hearing alot of talk lately about postal shoots.  From what I understand, it is based on honesty and you mail in your target at the end of the week/month.  Am I right?  Does anybody have experience with these?  I would be interested in one please let me know.

FinsnFur

LOL!
I thought you were gonna tell us someone went loopy at the post office again with a deer rifle or something. :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Lazy D

Never heard of that.  What's the prize?
You might want to check some of them for powder burns. :roflmao:

Hawks Feather

I haven't seen many lately.  Several years back Sinclair ran them all summer.

Jerry

northern coyote

My old photo/tech drwaing teacher does that, he likes it far as I can tell
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

HaMeR

Posiedon-- They have them all over the net. www.204ruger.com has them for the 204. We shot I think 5 classes last year. There is supposed to be 2 of them this year over there. 1 person prints , mails, & scores the targets. He then posts the targets & the winners. It is on the Honor System & is meant to be fun. If you don't like your targets after you've shot them just don't turn them in. HTH
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WldWldWest

I joined the TN State team on another forum that is putting one on but it's strictly for an M14 style rifle......After I saw the size of the target I'm kinda wondering what I got myself into cause it's Offhand at 100yds with no glass :shrug:

Should be fun though!

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

KySongDog

IDPA has one each year for its members.  Every one shoots the same stages of fire at their local gun club/range and the match directors mail them in to IDPA.   The results are posted and you can see how you did against the rest of the country.  Pretty cool.