• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company. George Washington

bambam

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Psalm 27:6

bambam

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. Indianproverb

bambam

4 day drunks last longer than 4 days.  :doh2:

bambam

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Napoleon Hill.

bambam

Men who hit women are the lowest scum on the face of the earth.  Next to pedophiles of course.

bambam

A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves/

bambam

Liberals LOVE illegal immigrants............. until they come to their neighborhood.  HAHA , frickin hypocrites.

bambam

Might be a good weekend to stay close to home. Lots of chatter something big will happen this weekend. Could be fake news, but Sep. 24 is a big satanic date, and word is they will do something soon to disrupt the elections.

bambam

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Thomas Edison

bambam

If you lose self control everything will fail. John Wooden

bambam

Trump is not going to save us. We have to save ourselves. Trust Jesus .

bambam

Teach me thy way O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Psalm 27:11

bambam

Blowing up the wife's coffeepot is not a good way to start the day.  :rolleye:

bambam

A man is no bigger than the smallest thing that provokes him.

pitw

Damb sand fleas.
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

The geniuses in D.C. just sent another $12 BILLION dollars to the cross dresser in Ukraine. While homelessness is increasing in the U.S., our Veterans can't get health care, our elderly can't afford their medications and heating oil. etc.etc.

The tree of Liberty is getting very thirsty.

bambam

Hear o Lord when I cry with my voice, have mercy also upon me, and answer me. Psalm 27:7

bambam

watching ducks breed is like watching crocodiles trying to drown impalas.  :wo:  :confused: