• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Post on Pm! On LBL!

Started by keekee, October 07, 2006, 08:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Todd Rahm

Never heard those rumors, nor would I believe any of them if I did.

Bopeye

I heard them and he was the one starting them...........too funny. :roflmao:

I might have posted something on there. I'm glad it's all cleared up for you Brent.
As Bob Seger would say...."Turn the Page". :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

Brent,
  That apology is getting quite a few hits on PM, but it is conspicuously lacking in responses.....Hmmm?  :wo:

FinsnFur

Nobody wants get involved for fear of the consequences.
That whole ordeal has created quite an upset to say the least in the online predator hunting communities.  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

I thought that whole LBL transaction went smooth?

I didn't see, or hear about any of the rumors either.

Brad

coyotehunter_1

QuoteNobody wants get involved for fear of the consequences

You hit the nail square on the head there, Jim!

Have no fear... Need a gernade?  :biggrin: 

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

I believe there was a post over there that made Brent seem questionable on the LBL monies. I will have to look for it unless it was deleted. I had no less than 8 people ask me about Brent and the LBL money. I also know one mod over there telling a friend about Brent and the LBL monies in which he ask me.

This is why I always wanted LBL to be a place were coyote hunters showed up to meet and talk. They don't have to be from a forum or Internet board just love coyote hunting. As soon as sponsors come along power struggles name calling and finger pointing starts commencing. There will never be this problem as long as there is no position to fill or money exchanged.

[quoNobody wants get involved for fear of the consequences.te][/quote]

It is very sad a grown human being would be afraid of consequences from an Internet board. I don't let the Internet into my life once I walk away from the computer.  It only has words on a screen and  my life is much to interesting for words on a monitor to influence it.

Iam glad they posted the truth instead of letting the lies continue. I do know that the rumor could only come from within the organization because they are the only ones that know anything about the money. This tells me what kind of people are behind the scenes.

Brent and all the others done a good Job at LBL and don't deserve to be slamed in anyway.

Quote[/If I may, I would also like to take a moment to personally thank Jimmie in Ky, Wayne P., Critr Gitr and all the great folks who attended and supported the LBL hunt through the years. Your unselfish dedication is what helped make the hunt happen. Thank you!
quote]

CHET always says it Best
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Quote from: CCP on October 08, 2006, 11:33:17 AM

I believe there was a post over there that made Brent seem questionable on the LBL monies. I will have to look for it unless it was deleted. I had no less than 8 people ask me about Brent and the LBL money. I also know one mod over there telling a friend about Brent and the LBL monies in which he ask me.

Uh.........yeah. Go to the "Predator Masters Hunts" close to the bottom of the page.
You will find the Predator Masters LBL hunt. It's been edited some now, but that one shed a bad light. I didn't know for sure at first who they were implicating, but the info. soon started coming in.

With that said......what consequences? If the worst thing that ever happens to me is getting banned off a board.........well good grief. I'll be swimming in chocolate syrup happiness.  :eyebrownod:

THO is the latest victim I know of that has been banned off of PM. I decided some things upon finding that out. Some folks are just not going to be on my acquaintance list. It won't hurt them a bit, but it won't hurt me either. I quit shopping at Wal-mart too. Their stance on queers and their ever leaning policies against guns.........I don't need them either. Will it hurt Wal-Mart?.......No. Will it make me feel better?.......Yes.

Sometimes ya just have to decide with what you can live with. Draw a line in the sand and then stick with your convictions.
At the end of the day, I'll still be coyote hunting and that's the bottom line of why I came to the boards to begin with......... :wink:

keekee

Thanks for all the suport guys! That means alot!

I learned several things threw all of this and one thing I did learn is who my friends are!

Thanks!

Brent

Todd Rahm

Its all good Kee. Your aways good with me as long as the check clears.  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: :roflmao:

No seriously you already know I feel. Thanks to you too.

Todd

Bopeye

Quote from: keekee on October 09, 2006, 05:54:41 PM
Thanks for all the suport guys! That means alot!
Thanks!
Brent

Aw shucks Brent...........you would have done it for us......... ;)

vvarmitr

I don't know too much about the crap going on, but I will tell ya that the LBL last year (my first) was one of the best times in my life. Meeting Brent, JD, Kray, Tuck, Ronnie, Joel, Jimmie, Rich, Wayne, Steve & many more that I can't think off the top of my head  was fantastic. Then partnering up w/ Brian Houser. What a great guy to hunt w/.  :highclap: Never have I ever been able to talk to that many guys & have 'em know what the hell I was talking about! :biggrin:
Me, I could do w/o the door prizes, auction, & the other BS. Just let me sit around a fire & converse w/ the above mentioned people & the trip would be a success!!!!!!! Fur or no fur!