• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Man Kills Bobcat with Bare Hands

Started by KySongDog, December 20, 2009, 10:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

From Fox News:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwyQPIlQlTI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwyQPIlQlTI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

slagmaker

Took me over a half hour to be able to watch a 3 minute video. Dang my internet is slow.

Quick thinking gentelman. Not many people would even think of doing what he did.

That cat, rabies or not would be on my mantel.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Yeah most people, probably including me, would be busy covering up and trying to protect themselves verses defending themselves.
Pretty amazing story.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

One thing tho. I didnt see any bandages on him. I would think that he would have some wonds on both arms and maybe even his legs. With the way he said he dispached the cat I would think he would be pretty sore.

But then again I dont think it said how much time had passed between the interview and the attack.

Hidehunter

Not trying to take anything away from him but Bobcats are relatively easy to choke out.  We used to choke them with our hands all the time when we caught them and didnt have a chokepole.  I've probly choked out 20 or so but they did always have 1 foot in the trap  :wink:
Denver                                           

KySongDog

Quote from: Hidehunter on December 21, 2009, 12:24:01 AM
  I've probly choked out 20 or so but they did always have 1 foot in the trap  :wink:

I would want them to have 4 feet in the trap before I started choking 'em.   :eyebrownod:

slagmaker

Quote from: Semp on December 21, 2009, 04:40:00 PM
Quote from: Hidehunter on December 21, 2009, 12:24:01 AM
  I've probly choked out 20 or so but they did always have 1 foot in the trap  :wink:

I would want them to have 4 feet in the trap before I started choking 'em.   :eyebrownod:

That would depend on how bad she ticked me off.

Bopeye

I didn't know Santa had it in him. He's a pretty tough old bird.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

vvarmitr

Wasn't there a similar story like this awhile ago about an older gentleman who was attacked in his backyard by a bobcat?

Pretty adventurous story. ;yes;