• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Weather!

Started by WldWldWest, April 24, 2010, 09:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

Man! I have never seen so much commotion about the weather! It's all Ive heard for the past couple of days of how bad it's gonna be, We lucked out......Just a Bunch of rain which we really needed! It did thunder and lightning a bit but not bad, I'm glad we missed the bigun! I hope everyone else Fared as well!

Something about the Tornados that I can just do without! :whew: :whew: :whew:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Todd Rahm

Yeah, not sure why they get all excited about the weather? Its not like they can change it.  :shrug: Just give the warning when needed and move on.

pitw

Looked like Mississippi got hit bad on the news I get.  Wilma even yelled out from the other room about it cause she was concerned for you guys. :whew:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Nothing but light rains here all day.
But I was on the phone with CCP and I could hear the tornado whistles going off in the background.
I said aint you gonna head for the hole?
He says naaaaa, they been going off for a while.

:sad3: :sick2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

That wasn't tornado whistles.............his house was probably being raided.  :innocentwhistle:

alscalls

We need some rain here and we got very little...... tonight. .......... it will wait till Monday when I am hunting to hit...... :rolleye:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Yotehntr

Yeah it was a year ago April 10 that big tornado ran through my folks neighborhood... still watching them put houses up where they got knocked down.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

slagmaker

Had rain, thunder and wind here last night. This morning the suns shinning and everything looks so fresh and clean.

Glad you all came through ok.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.