Main Menu

A few for sale

Started by WSMBUCK, August 06, 2010, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WSMBUCK

:sleep:

KySongDog

Hell of a first post.  Spam?   :confused:

How about an introduction as to who you are before asking us to send you money.   :nofgr:

WSMBUCK

:sleep:

WSMBUCK

:confused:

pitw

Who's using all the smileys up :wo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: alscalls on August 10, 2010, 11:20:21 AM
NOT ME!!!!!!   :alscalls:

Dang it Al if you don't quit we'll be seeing them all named after some mysterious person :eyebrownod:.

FinsnFur

WSMBuck, kinda disappeared after being confronted about making his introductory post an advertisement.
He sent us an email saying that we didnt know how to make people feel welcome.

I basically told him him that no one did anything wrong or slandered him, but common ethics should tell him that a very first post on a forum as an advertisement was a pretty provocative act in it's self.

He emailed back and said;
Quotei dont need to be a member of a place like this , i heard how yall were but like a dumb ass i had to see on my own.

:shrug: :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

(L) that fella needs to learn sommething. :puke:   I seem to be able to piss off someone every week and then spend an eternity trying to fix my FUBAR's :whew:.  Oh well I guess if he's gone he won't be selling me any calls eh :nofgr:.

Jimmie in Ky

Makes you wonder where he came from don't it  :confused: Jimmie

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 10, 2010, 10:17:24 PM
WSMBuck, kinda disappeared after being confronted about making his introductory post an advertisement.
He sent us an email saying that we didnt know how to make people feel welcome.

I basically told him him that no one did anything wrong or slandered him, but common ethics should tell him that a very first post on a forum as an advertisement was a pretty provocative act in it's self.

He emailed back and said;
Quotei dont need to be a member of a place like this , i heard how yall were but like a dumb ass i had to see on my own.

:shrug: :huh:

Ya mean to say that little 'ol me run the feller off?   :confused:   

I wuz jus wantin' to know who was trying to put their hand in my pocket.    :nono:

Buh-bye Bucky      :alscalls:

WSMBUCK

:innocentwhistle:

5 SHOTS

I'm sure we could have way more members here too, but we keep the spammers run off.  :readthis: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am sure most of us here are familiar with that other site with "33,000 thousands" of members too.  :rolleye:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

alscalls

No need to be skeered .............. Show us what ya got!   Trying to protect this site is what we do....... and if someone is offended by that........ Oh Well......

And if ya heard anything, I would be interested to know ........ heard from who?   :laf:  Like we cant guess that....... :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

topdawg

for only $19.95 u get...... :sleep:  :innocentwhistle: :confused: :shrug: .....wait there is more if you tell a friend we will also send u  :argh:  :wo:  :holdon:  :alscalls: and if you order in the next 30 min u will also receive a  :finger:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

slagmaker

Seems to me he was a might touchy or anal if ya prefer.

I  like this sight, Jim does a heck of a job keeping the spammers and such out of the mix and it works very well.

If ya truley want to sell something then lets hear a little bit about the person selling there wares. Where ya from? How did ya hear about us? How long ya been turning calls? Just a little something to work with instead of "Hi! I am selling stuff, give me money."
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

WSMBUCK

Well i did come back and post a little something about my self and , telling everyone i didnt pay attention that it was my first post, but with the way these guys welcome new comers, i dont need to be a member here because i sure ant going to kiss any of there ass to fit in. So like i told the guy the other night take my name out the system. For a group with only 689 members yall sure ant out to get new ones , and yes i am sure yall know where i am a member with all the members but that ant the only group of guys on the net talking about yall over here, but with guys like yall i am sure yall dont care , but i have been around long enough to know sites like this never last, not enough members and to much bullshit goes on like this getting them bad names. So yall have fun and sit over here with your little group and talk about others. :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

Quote from: WSMBUCK on August 11, 2010, 09:20:36 AM
Well i did come back and post a little something about my self and , telling everyone i didnt pay attention that it was my first post, but with the way these guys welcome new comers, i dont need to be a member here because i sure ant going to kiss any of there ass to fit in. So like i told the guy the other night take my name out the system. For a group with only 689 members yall sure ant out to get new ones , and yes i am sure yall know where i am a member with all the members but that ant the only group of guys on the net talking about yall over here, but with guys like yall i am sure yall dont care , but i have been around long enough to know sites like this never last, not enough members and to much bullshit goes on like this getting them bad names. So yall have fun and sit over here with your little group and talk about others. :innocentwhistle:

Since you didn't want to tell us who you were before asking for money, I looked you up................

B&B Custom Calls
Billy White
2845 Veto rd.
Mccall Creek MS.
Home 601-532-7366
Cell 601-754-8704

switchback2@yahoo.com

WSMBUCK

Thats good i am happy for

pitw

You know I ain't been here but a little while and have yet to see any ass kissing :confused:.  Just cause we got a little problem with butt cracks and Bopeye don't mean we kiss them :nofgr:.  Now that you have tried pissing us off why don't you pull one of my tricks and try turning it around :shrug:.   The other site you speak of threw me off for going calling coyotes with a doorbell so I suppose that would make them superior to us I suppose :innocentwhistle:.