• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Happy September!

Started by WldWldWest, August 31, 2010, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

I know I'm an hour or so early but I have faith most of us will make it!  HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!! To all ya'll! :highclap:

We made it through a hot one and maybe now it'll start to taper off some!  Our Dove season starts today and If all goes well I'm gonna Inject a little lead :biggrin:

Fall huntin season's....It's what keeps me goin!

WldWldWendy's in town and she's gotta few day's to kill!!! :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

FinsnFur

Man I'm looking forward to it too. My air conditioner is running as I type this and thats pretty unusual for us this time of year up here. Especially at 5:20 in the morning.

So whats the plans for your "few days to kill"?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

WldWldWest

Hey Jim,

Yea my A/C unit is ready for a break too, I dont think its cut off for a couple of months now!

I'm prolly gonna dove hunt 4 or 5 times in the next few days and then start scouting for bow season that starts the last Sat. of this month and do a lil Yote hunting while the scouting is taking place!

It's September man! Time to shoot stuff!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Carolina Coyote

Yep really glad to see September, really been a hot summer and my trigger finger is itchy. cc

pitw

I hate September.  All my old back roads that wouldn't even loose the seed off the grass's become super highways. :argh:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

I'm hoping we have some doves come around this year too. Haven't had dove stew in 3 or 4 years now. Hope you bust a mess of them Doug!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Hope it's a good September for you too!! I know you guys have been melting down there.  :whew:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11