• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Snow?

Started by WldWldWest, January 09, 2011, 08:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

Alright.....Sled's are dusted off and slicked up, Fourwheeler is gassed up, I'm ready to play!!! Where's my snow? :confused:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

FinsnFur

Sounds like it's headed for CCP, and he has no idea what to do.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

I would say you can wake up in the morning in a winter wonderland  :nono: Better you than me. Memphis is geting hammered acording to radar right now. Jimmie

Jeb

Almost 5 inches down here now. Looks like a snow day in Georgia tomorrow  :yoyo:

CCP

QuoteSounds like it's headed for CCP, and he has no idea what to do.

Think I will do better than them Hillbilly's over in GA that's for sure.  :innocentwhistle:

This morning looks like around 7 inches, problem around here is NO snow plows or salt so most roads will be closed. Temps will stay below freezing all week so it aint going nowhere.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

WldWldWest

Nevermind.......I found it.  :biggrin:

!

CCP

No Doug the tennis rackets wont work for snow shoes,the duct tape will not stick well in the cold and the rackets will keep coming off your shoes.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

WldWldWest

Quote from: CCP on January 10, 2011, 06:26:35 AM

No Doug the tennis rackets wont work for snow shoes,the duct tape will not stick well in the cold and the rackets will keep coming off your shoes.

Para-cord man! Para-cord!

!

Carolina Coyote

We got 7 to 8 inches and its still coming down, news is saying we could get 9 to 12 and CCP is right its going to stay cold all week so its not going to leave anytime soon, this global warming is rough.  :iroll: cc