• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Cutting the Check Today...

Started by FOsteology, April 13, 2012, 12:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

I am proud to be part of the 52% who actually pays taxes. I just cut a substantial check to subsidize the 48% who pay NOTHING!

Just paying my "fair share".

KySongDog

The worst part of paying taxes is watching the GSA and other federal agencies throw my money away and then laugh about it.    :argh:

The federal government is a joke.   And that joke is on all of us who pay taxes for allowing it. 

FOsteology

Taxation without representation was a catalyst for something that happened about 240 years ago... now, what was that? The current system no doubt needs an overhaul.

I absolutely, positively believe know I am NOT being represented by my government. Sadly, doesn't appear to be much I can effectively do about it.

I suppose all I can ask is that those I'm supporting, please start sucking on my other teet as one nipple is sore and starting to get chaffed.  :sad:

slagmaker

Yeah i just drained what little savings I had so that I could pay my taxes and I am not even half paid off. I used to be so proud to be an American. Now I am not so sure.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

It's the income tax and the sales tax that irritates me. Your not allowed to better yourself with out spoon feeding the government in the process.
Tax us when we get our pay checks and then turn around and tax us again when we spend it. As far as I'm concerned that should be Websters definition of communist.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 14, 2012, 07:49:59 AM
It's the income tax and the sales tax that irritates me. Your not allowed to better yourself with out spoon feeding the government in the process.
Tax us when we get our pay checks and then turn around and tax us again when we spend it.

And dont forget if you have your own business your business income gets taxed and then your personal wages get taxed and your employees get taxed and your customers get taxed and then you have to pay taxes on your land its on and then on the vehicle you drove to work and your dog you have out back...etc etc
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

yeah...it about gives ya that puke in your throat taste dont it. :puke:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

I drag out the check making as loooong as I can. Sent in my extension form Sat.. :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net