• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ebola in America

Started by FOsteology, August 01, 2014, 10:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Been hearing on the news today that two Americans infected with the Ebola virus in Liberia are going to be brought back to the U.S for treatment in an Atlanta hospital. There has never been a case (human) Ebola in the USA and if it gets out there could be many casualties....

Who authorized this? Obama and his Administration?

We are being led by phuggin' idiots. The doctors and other medical staff went over there to help, contracted Ebola and now our government wants to bring them home? What a bunch of idiots. Keep them there and treat them. If they live, GREAT. If they die then it's Gods will. Just don't bring them here and put 300+ million people at risk.

The medical community and obviously the WHO and CDC should know better than anyone what a terrible, terrible idea this is...

bigben

Im glad im not the only one who feels this way.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

I bet the Atlanta Hospital staff is thrilled too. Something just dont make sense.
Hopefully our big black idiot contracts it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

The Department of Defense informed Congress that it has deployed biological diagnostic systems to National Guard support teams in all 50 states, according to a report published by the Committee on Armed Services. The report, published in April amid growing fears that the Ebola hemorrhagic fever virus might spread outside of West Africa, says that the portable systems are designed for “low probability, high consequence” scenarios.

Read more at: http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/congressional-report-ebola-bio-kits-deployed-national-guard-units-50-states/#KJtpKIGdXORjK2yw.99

Hmmm... I wonder what has them concerned? I think my tin foil thread from last night just lost a layer of foil...

gravesco hunter

Man how stupid can they get,put the whole country at risk,probably hoping it will kill off a bunch of conservatives before the next election :wo:

riverboss

The US has always stuck their noses in to stuff that should of been left alone. Will this one be the one that does us all in?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

JohnP

Should have flown him back in Air Force One and treated him in the White House.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

What could possibly go wrong?? :doh2:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-04/new-york-hospital-testing-sick-patient-ebola-abc-reports

As CBS reports,
A patient at Mount Sinai hospital is being tested after traveling to a country where the Ebola virus is present, the hospital said in a statement.

The man arrived at Mount Sinai’s emergency room early Monday morning with high fever and gastrointestinal symptoms.

The man told doctors he had recently traveled to a West African country where Ebola is present, the hospital said.

The man has been placed in “strict isolation” and is undergoing various tests to determine the cause of the symptoms, the hospital said.

All appropriate steps to keep patients, staff and visitors safe are being taken, the hospital said.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FOsteology

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 04, 2014, 08:53:35 PM
Here we go :huh:

I sure hope the train hasn't left the station on "the next big Pandemic"....

Carolina Coyote

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 02, 2014, 06:52:32 AM
I bet the Atlanta Hospital staff is thrilled too. Something just dont make sense.
Hopefully our big black idiot contracts it.

Yea and spreads it around to every member of his administration.

riverboss

Trump blasted obumer pretty hard last night.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

FOsteology

Many are attempting to play down the threat from this virus by stating that unless you "exchange bodily fluids" with someone that you don't have anything to worry about.

If that was truly the case, then how in the world have more than 100 health workers contracted the virus so far?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/25-critical-facts-ebola-outbreak-every-american-needs-know/#VWpeVFUVS9ApyEAb.99

One would assume that Dr. Conrad did everything possible to keep himself from getting this disease. One would assume he took every precaution. And yet, here we are.

To think it can't happen here within our borders is sheer stupidity.

KySongDog

Ebola facts: No known cure......90% death rate.....So let's bring patients in to the U.S. and treat them.  What could possibly go wrong?    :doh2:

Folks, we are being led by incompetent ideological idiots.   Ebola is a virus. Viruses mutate.  If this disease becomes airborne, we are screwed.  Better make plans to move to the Alaskan bush soon.   

In 1960 there were 3 billion people on earth.  A population that grew to 3 billion since the beginning to time.   Today there are 7 billion people on earth. More than doubling the population in slightly over 50 years.  People are a disease to the planet and the planet will correct this problem.  Maybe Ebola is the cure.       :wo:

Carolina Coyote

Folks, we are being led by incompetent ideological idiots.   Ebola is a virus. Viruses mutate.  If this disease becomes airborne, we are screwed.  Better make plans to move to the Alaskan bush soon.   

Semp is right, saw an interview on TV yesterday with a Doctor that thinks the Ebola has already Mutated? cc

FOsteology

A positive case of Ebola in Dallas Texas. And so it begins...

JohnP

In 1972 we, wife, two daughter’s and son returned from a two year tour in deep dark Africa, The Congo, then known as the Democratic Republic of the Congo.   Our home base was right on the shores of the Congo River, a bug, snake, croc and disease riddle area.  My stateside assignment was in DC, I was in a “dark” organization, civilian clothes, long hair, beard, etc and no one was to know we were in the military.  One late evening our youngest daughter came down with what appeared to be the flu, wife took her to the doc the following day and sure enough she was diagnosed with the flu, usual meds prescribed.  Two days later no improvements, back to the doc, different meds, see me in two days if not better.  That night we took her to the ER.  The ER Doc had no clue what was causing the problem.  He asked if we had been out of the country lately.  Told him we just recently returned from the Congo, that set off all kinds of alarms.  Put her, wife and I plus the other two kids in isolation and started a series of test.  Everything turned out negative and two days later we went home.  He told us that there is so much we don’t know about the diseases that come out of not only Africa but the Middle East that they take no chances.  That was forty-two years ago and we still haven’t learned a damn thing about keeping our population safe. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FOsteology

bambam

Just a matter of time until it mutates and becomes airborne.................................. if it hasn't already.  :rolleye: :rolleye: