• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Kieth Warren responds to PETA woman

Started by wv_yoter, January 17, 2008, 08:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wv_yoter

Jason

Hawks Feather

Rather than send a box of carrots, I would like to send something very big and very heavy - COD.

Jerry

securpro

:confused: Yea... I can think of a few things I'd like to send her  :eyebrow:  People like that make me  :madd:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

NASA

Quote from: Hawks Feather on January 17, 2008, 09:01:37 PM
I would like to send something very big and very heavy

Yeah, like about 10 pounds of protein!!   Fresh, steaming, digested and recently expelled :sneer:
Ever notice that PETA members are all democrats, liberals, and have a limited ability to support their position?  Hmmmm, I think that was a triple redundency.   :hahaha:

Also, ever notice that they cannot defend their position without repeating the overused  cliches from their "manual" over, and over, and ..... and then they always make their predictable attack with "I hope you choke", I hope you shoot yourself", "I would kill you if I had the chance", etc, etc, etc.  :rolleye:

HaMeR

Almost Manson-esque aren't they??  :rolleye:  I guess some folks will be nothing more than followers all their life.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11