• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Here I sit

Started by Red Dog, January 18, 2008, 08:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dog

No hunting for me for a month or more.Had a spinal fusion on 4 bones in the neck on the 11th. Doc has me down and out for a month at least. So go shoot one for me.Looks like good weather to be out calling. :doh2:

Braz

Take care and heal fast. That's a bummer.
Braz

FinsnFur

I dont envy ya  :nono:
It's 11 below zero here right now as I type this. I dunno, I'm kinda comfortable where I'm setting.  :eyebrownod:

Tomorrow suppose to be down to 15 below, WITHOUT the windchill....and were planning some stands.  :confused: Tell ya what...we'll dedicate one to ya.

Do what the doc says, keeps us informed. Were here for ya Bud.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Nelson

RedDog,
Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Take care.

Nelson

HaMeR

Get Well Soon RD!! If I can smack something this weekend I'll post a pic for you!!  :biggrin:  It's good to hear you're healing up now. Take it easy & you'll be back in no time.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Silencer

Do what all the guys said, listen to the doc.  Relax and dont strain it !!   Get well soon.

vvarmitr

Ouch Buddy!  :sad:

You sure have my sympathy & prayers. :wink:

Keep us up to date & see how many "BITE ME"s you can get from the Bopster.  :eyebrow:  :laf:

Hawks Feather

Looks like there is some pretty good advice being given.  It won't be fun sitting around, but after that you may be able to spend more time in the field.

Jerry

Red Dog

Thanks for the good words guys!!!Great bunch here.Looks like things are on the mend!!!! Feeling better every day.And don't have the pain and numbness in my fingers and arm like I did.Guess I should of had this done a year ago.Just took me a while to say yes. Heard some bad things that took place after the operation with some. But after Doc told me I could damage the nerves for good by waiting,I was ready.You guys have some good hunting ,hope to back at it by the end of Feb. :yoyo: