• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Small clip

Started by CCP, October 13, 2006, 03:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Here is a small clip from last weekend to give you an idea of what we are doing. This is compressed to 4 mb so its not good quality. It gives a good idea of what we and the coyote see's

Hope it turns out and hope to have a few deer clips next week.

Thanks for looking

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

LOL, now that was cool !  I got the feeling your video want be a typical one, can't wait !! Thanks for sharing this Rich !
                         Jeb

Mallardsr

So thats what you do in your spare time! :highclap:

FinsnFur

Very Very Nice......  :yoyo: It's gonna be a good ern for sure.  :biggrin:
Better be carefull how much you put out there ahead of time. I heard there's some "North of the Borders" closing in on the Eastern Footage market!
:roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Lighterknot

funny stuff Rich, keep it comin.
Chad

CCP

Thanks for the responses!!

Jim we were thinking of naming it Calling in the North since we are in North AL :biggrin: hunters in Canada should be able to learn a lot from this Northern video.
They will be able to relate to the thick woods and small 20 acre open areas. Like stalking up on a bedded coyote in a briar thicket or calling a coyote across a large 15 acre pasture.

There are so many similarities were Iam and east Canada and north east Texas I dont know where to start :roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

Quote from: CCP on October 17, 2006, 08:05:45 AM

Thanks for the responses!!

Jim we were thinking of naming it Calling in the North since we are in North AL :biggrin: hunters in Canada should be able to learn a lot from this Northern video.
They will be able to relate to the thick woods and small 20 acre open areas. Like stalking up on a bedded coyote in a briar thicket or calling a coyote across a large 15 acre pasture.

There are so many similarities were Iam and east Canada and north east Texas I dont know where to start :roflmao: :roflmao:

ROFLMAO :roflmao: :eyebrownod: Rich !!!!!  :roflmao: :laf:

Jeb

Bopeye

:shck: :hahaha: Hunting in the North...because he lives in North Alabama...... :roflmao: :laf:

You'll never do Rich.........ya old fart.........oops forgot........your just a couple years older than me. :rolleye:

Dang good clip though..........I can't wait for that sucker to come out. :yoyo: :highclap:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vvarmitr

Sweet!!!! :yoyo:
How do I get my name on the waiting list?  :readthis: