• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Man Busted for Being Naked at Home

Started by cathryn, October 22, 2009, 09:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

Man Busted for Being Naked at Home

(Oct. 21) A Virginia man was busted for indecent exposure after he was caught in the buff. In his own home. Alone.
Eric Williamson, 29, got up at 5:30 a.m. Monday and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He was naked, but he was alone in the Springfield house, so he didn't think it mattered.
Wrong.

A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path, according to WTTG-TV, Channel 5 in Washington. Through his front window, they saw Williamson having coffee in his birthday suit.

Fairfax County police showed up and arrested him. Williamson said he had no idea anyone could see him, but police said they believed he wanted to be seen by the public, said WTTG, a Fox station.

If convicted, Williamson could face one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. He plans to fight the charge.

"If I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen, it's natural. It's my kitchen," he told the station.

what a buncha crap.
they lady should have been charged with trespassing!

whats the world coming to if ya cant enjoy a cup of coffe in the nude in your own home?

http://news.aol.com/article/eric-williams-charged-with-indecent/730688#

timbertoes

very messed up.

I'll have an Venti Latte, with a side of Underwear, please !

Would you like a breakfast sausage?

No thanks, I'm good.  :innocentwhistle:
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.

nastygunz

I dont even wanna know what he was stirring his coffee with  :innocentwhistle:

vvarmitr

I guess since she was a woman she can't be arrested for being a Peeping Tom. :doh2:

nastygunz

Quote from: vvarmitr on October 22, 2009, 10:40:50 AM
I guess since she was a woman she can't be arrested for being a Peeping Tom. :doh2:

Good point !

msmith

Quote from: nastygunz on October 22, 2009, 10:58:00 AM
Quote from: vvarmitr on October 22, 2009, 10:40:50 AM

Good point !

Yes, and underwear would cover it up.  :shock2:   :roflmao:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

LORDDAL

WOW and to believe when I saw the title of this one my first thoughts were either Jimbo or AL had finally gotten caught with thier pants down  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

cathryn

HaMeR

When my Wife told me about this I said the same thing as VV.  :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

cathryn

wellll.......cause it seems to me like LORDAL is a little too familiar with what Al and Jimbo are packing, or possibly not packing inthis case, in their pants   :wink: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

LORDDAL

Quote from: cathryn on October 22, 2009, 06:48:55 PM
wellll.......cause it seems to me like LORDAL is a little too familiar with what Al and Jimbo are packing, or possibly not packing inthis case, in their pants   :wink: :biggrin:
you must not have seen the pics of Jimbo on his camping trip all I can say is Thank the Lord he was turned the other way and it was only a partial moon out that day besides you and I both know these 2 are just nuts enought to do something like that  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

JohnP

If this isn't thrown out of court the crazy libs have surely gained control of this country.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

It needs to be thrown out AND have trespassing & peeping charges filed against the dumb bitch that exposed her 7yr old to these circumstances.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Quote from: HaMeR on October 23, 2009, 04:08:27 PM
It needs to be thrown out AND have trespassing & peeping charges filed against the dumb bitch that exposed her 7yr old to these circumstances.  :yoyo:

AMEN to that!  :yoyo:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

CCP

Next thing you know it will be illegal to sit at the computer and read FnF in the buff.

Just so you know when I see cathryn on line I throw a towel over it. :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: CCP on October 23, 2009, 05:05:10 PM

And it looks like a big tent Eh :wo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

Quote from: pitw on October 23, 2009, 05:25:12 PM
Quote from: CCP on October 23, 2009, 05:05:10 PM

And it looks like a big tent Eh :wo:

It probably does. Rich said he has a big 19 inch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,monitor!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :nono: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.