• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Have I been swined?

Started by FinsnFur, November 10, 2009, 07:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I woke up this morning feeling like I was just coming off an all month influenza bender. Everything in and on my entire body ached except my hair. I can't think of the last time my back ached as bad as it did this morning.

At work, all day I felt like my legs were going to give out from under me at anytime and I was going to hit the ground sleeping. Ohhhh man I was sooooo tired. Kinda reminds me of having Mono.

It got close to 70 degrees here today and I never took my hood or gloves off once. I could not get warm to save my life.

Coughing? Oh puull eeeze let me tell you about coughing. :doh2:

I came home and slept for three hours. Woke up with drenched cloths and still freezing.

Appetite's good but you have to stay awake while your eating.

I'm going to pop a couple Advil, have a shot of BlackBerry Brandy and hit the barracks with my electric blanket.
If I die before I wake, feed Jake  Bopeye.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Get well soon, Jim. Somebody has to keep this place up and running.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Bills Custom Calls

Don't know if you been swined but it sounds like ya got something

We can't afford to feed Bob  :nono:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

Good Lord yes feed Bopeye.  :roflmao:

I sure hope you get to feeling better Jimbo. I do hate it that you are sick. I wish I could send you a little bit of my "medicine", but you will make it. You're a tough guy.  :wink:

Will be praying for you my little yank buddy.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

iahntr

Dang, after the way that sounds,
I'm almost afraid to touch my keyboard
and reply to your post, I might catch somethin !  :nono:

Seriously, doesn't sound like any fun at all !
Take care of yourself.

Scott

pitw

Not a fun sounding way to spend the day at all by the sounds of it. :sad:  On the bright side when you get up and feeling better you'll know the difference between the two :iroll:. Get well soon. :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

Drink lots of fluids (no alcohol) and get some rest. Hope you get to feeling better.

HaMeR

plenty of fluids & eat when you can Jim!! Get better!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Fos hit it right ya got to get teh fluids into ya vitamins as welll tehn rest till ya just cant rest no mo
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Sounds like you got the flu or maybe food poisoning (have you been throwing up?)  Get plenty of bed rest, take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Doc Semp

GunDog

Already been said but, plenty fluids and rest. Hope ya get to feeling better soon boss. May need someone to unlock the back door for me again some day ........ :wink:

msmith

Hope you get to feelin' better Jim! I second what everybody else said about taking care of yourself.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Well he must not have wanted me yet, my eyes opened this morning.
There's been a couple guys at work that went and got tested and came back positive for the swine flu, and after talking to them I'm pretty sure thats what I'm dealing with here....and probably where I got it.

It's not like any other flu where your puking your innards out, it's like a major power cold with a death grip fever.
Any old injuries bring back painful memories in real time as everything aches severely...and your whole body throbs when you cough yourself into a gagging fit.

I'm wondering if they younger people are being effected differently by this due to their young immune system. I feel quite a bit better today although not 100%. I slept great and the fever is gone and I'm not gonna miss that.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 11, 2009, 05:32:54 AM
.... a death grip fever.

I missed the part about the FEVER in your first post. Otherwise I would have prescribed ......... MORE COWBELL!     

Glad you're starting to feel better.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

R Buker

Glad you are feeling better.  I'd have hated for you to die.  I've got more work that needs doing on my website.  :-)

HaMeR

Glda you're feeling better Jim!!  :yoyo:  Now you don't have any excuses to miss the LBL.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

i sure am glad that I didn't read this yesterday when you were more contagious.  I would hate to get the flu from you.  I am sorry to hear that you aren't 100% but glad that you are better today than yesterday. 

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better Jim.  Don't over do it geeking it up on the computer!  Get some rest!  Or we'll have to send "nurse Bopeye" up to watch over you? :laf: 

JohnP

I too am glad that your feeling better.  Take a few days off from work and just relax, it will be good for you and your co-workers.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

That Jim Champion is tougher then boot leather, Im gunna start calling him "The Duke II"...but on a serious note, my poor little niece and her whole class go wiped out by the swine flu, shes 8, and she was some sick for about a week but is now recovering, nasty stuff.