• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Call me a LIAR

Started by FinsnFur, May 15, 2007, 02:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Gentlemen.

Someone seems to think that we have lost a little icon from the upper right hand corner of the forums indicating you of a new Private Message.
Truth is...(my version anyway) is that we have never had one.  :laf:

Brent thinks we used to have a little red white and blue envelope in the upper left hand corner of the forums that flashes when a new Private Message comes in. I'm trying to convince him that there is text up there indicating such;

He swears on the little flashing envelope...and that it's missing.  :innocentwhistle:

I said are you sure your not talking about this;

...because it didn't go anywhere, it still pops up if you have the option on in your profile.

He says"Nope...it was a little blinking envelope.

I think he's thinking about the Private Message envelope I installed at Predator Masters when I was there. He's describing it to a "T"....but I've never put one here.

So does anyone else recall seeing a blinking envelope or is he all alone   here?

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Pilgrim

I don't recall it.  I just recall the popup window and the "10 messages. 1 is new."

CCP

I don't recall one either but it would be nice. I wish we had an icon that flashed when someone read a personal message I sent to them. I wonder sometimes if someone received my message or not.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

DirtyDog

Well.....I have over 100PM's, and not one of them had an envelope.  :shrug:

awh

Nope. Never saw one here. :confused:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bills Custom Calls

Sorry Brent I never seen one on this board

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

centerfire_223

He is having flash backs from the other site.   :roflmao:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bopeye

Lord knows I hate to agree with Jimbo, but I don't remember one either...... :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Nope....Nada....KeeKee has been diving in the Bud Light cooler again me thinks.     :biggrin:

Bob D

I think Brent got Jim's fishing hat on. No i don't remember anything like that here.

cb223

Sorry Brent, No Icon.
CHAD

bowjunkie

never saw one on my screen either  :confused: hmmmm ... 

whatcha drinkin there Brent I want some  :biggrin:   :eyebrow:

Mallardsr

ohiobob

ah hell since no one will agree with KeeKee  I will :wo: :wo: :wo: YEP come to think of it I DID SEE ONE WHEN I REGISTERED :innocentwhistle:,,how is that KeeKee?

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

HaMeR

None here either.

Maybe it's all the turkey hunting he's been doing & he's seeing square envelope headed Toms in his sleep. :laf:

:holdon:I sure hope he isn't missing the other place.  :shck:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Brad H

Yes.

This board, at one time, for a very short period, had the envelope. It was only there for two or three PMs that I remember, then it changed to the separate window thing.

But it definitely was there, on this board at one time. I'm positive of it.

Brad

FinsnFur

I'm really giving him some crap on this, boy he is going to just love you Brad  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kiyitec

Um...  Liar!?   Well, you asked for it. . . :shrug:
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

keekee

I dont know what the deal was but my pop up blocker wont let the PM message go threw it blocks it every time I log in.

I know I used that every day! Every day! And I even remember Jim and I working on getting it set up.

Jim your right, I have cought allot of crap over this one!

OH, and did I tell you......YOU SUCK! :innocentwhistle:

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

I agree with Keekee and Brad. We had one at the time I signed up on this board. Seems like it disapeared sometime around september. But then again I am just an old fart that sometimes forgets where he crapped last  :confused:

Now just where did I put the butt wipe :iroll: Jimmie