• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bopeye as a young aggressive kid.

Started by Jeb, May 18, 2007, 09:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeb

CCP

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CypressSlough

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Just how I imagined Bop as a kid.  :roflmao:

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

CCP

What makes that so funny is that does look like his famous chicken dance. :roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CypressSlough

Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

iahntr

:roflmao: :roflmao: That's hilarious!        I even laughed till I choked a little on that one :biggrin: What a spaz :laf:
Scott

CypressSlough

That reminds me of my cousin at that age. My grandparents had guineas. They would send him out to rob the eggs from the nests. He tried on one nest where the hen was a little too close. She started flogging him good. He jerked off his ball cap and started flailing it around his head. This technique is now known as Guinea Karate. To this day we still rag him about it.

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Bopeye

That does resemble me......... :laf:

Years ago I use to fight game chickens. I had a two or three time winner that could really kick some tail. I was working him one day and I accidentally broke his toenail off. He broke bad on me and started floggin my noggin real good. I finally got away from him, went and got my Force 2 magnum bow and put an arrow clean through him.
It went straight threw his breast and he never flinched..........just stood there glaring at me until he bled out.........boy did I regret that. Dead game to the end.  :shrug: :rolleye:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: :laugh2:

Thats good stuff right there  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

Jeb
Where did you get that clip at? youtube? reminds me of my cousin down in West By God Virginia,,when i was a kid we went down to visit the FAR OFF relatives,,well the cousin that lives there was wanting to show us Ohio Hillbillys how fast he was so he robbed the nest and out of now where comes a hen and starts chasin him and he ran right into my great aunts hands,,she beat his butt pretty good for gettin the chickens all riled up and said if my cousin would have broken the eggs she would have whooped him even harder
Damn i envy him now,,all he does is hunt Deer,Bear,Bobcat and Rattlesnakes,,oh yeh and i THINK he works 6 months a year and does well off too :doh2:
BUT at least i have all my teeth !!!  :laf:

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

DirtyDog

Holy crap......I went to bed too early. My co works this morning must think I was crazy I was laughing so hard.  :roflmao:

Roundman

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  Thats a gooden

Bopeye

Ya ever try to outrun a pissed off chicken?  That kid is actually pretty quick scared.  :sneer:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

The kid had some pretty good moves at the beginning, but I think the chicken is the winner.

Jerry

keekee

That right there is funny! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Reminds me of a friend of mine a few years back................

I had a few game cocks that we would fight. He was about half drunk on night and all I was hearing was how he wanted to get into fighting chickens! Would not shut up about it. He's about half city boy, nice shirt on, docker paints, works behind a desk.

So I told him he could go in half with me if he wanted, and really filled him full of shit about fighting chickens! He was all for it and was hell bent on it. So, a few more beers later I desided it was time for him to learn how to hand a fighten cock. We head out to the pins and I had this white bone cock that was just flat a hard hitter! And he was tough to even handle. He had been half dead several times and looked like he had been run over by a truck!

We get out there and I told him to get down in front of the cage and get ready, when I lift the cage up just reach in and get ahold of him with both hands! What ever you do dont let go of the chicken! He worth a bunch of money!

He gets down there, I start to lift up the cage and out that ol white bone came! Right up ol Dons leg! I was yelling grab that chicken dont let him get away! And that ol rooster was just pooring the spurs to ol Don every second! The rolled around that cage for 5 min, me yellen the hole time " dont let that rooster get away from you!"  And that rooster was just eaten him alive! That ol rooster had no plans on leaving! And I knew if he didnt get ahold of him, that I was next!.....lol

He finally got ahold of that old rooster and we got him back in the pin! But that was the end of his chicken days!

Brent

bowjunkie

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

awh

LMAO...... yeap I got a story too...when I was younger, we had to walk down the dirt road to catch the bus. At the bus stop the neighbor across the main road had two geese. Every morning it was run around the mail boxes trying not to get your ankles ripped off by those two #$%^* birds. So when I got my drivers license.....they some how got a little to close to the road as I was pulling in one day. But I backed up to tell the neighbor ....and to make sure they were both no longer breathing. She still looks at me funny when I pull onto the dirt road for some reason?? :shrug: :confused:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.