• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Another FnF Contest

Started by FinsnFur, July 01, 2007, 10:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I'd like to play. I don't gig but a few times in the summer, but who knows, this might get me out there a little more. A bunch of us went the other night and got around 15 or so.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

studabaka

I'm thinking I'll sit this one out, but I hope there are a bunch who are up for it. I'll oooow and aaaaaah from the cheap seats  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

BasinBoy

i wanna have a contest to see how many hooters girls we can get to handle are weeners. i think R Bucker has that one won already though :biggrin: :innocentwhistle:

kiyitec

I'm in.  Working midnites 7 days A week I'd have to be A shoe in for last place.  Here's hoping for time off!  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

FinsnFur

Well with only two or three participants I think we'll chalk this one up as conversation.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kiyitec

THANK YOU!  I scouted out A five mile stretch of creek yesterday hunting arrowheads. (still on vacation)
  I think I'd rather head over to the local seafood joint for A plate full of legs, than to walk that again.  Just not like I remembered it 10 years ago.  Well that and I had to break in A new pair of boots, cause my good pair was still wet from the last flint hunt.  Damn did that suck!   ~KT   I did find one arrowhead. . .
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.