• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My New Web Site

Started by THO Game Calls, July 11, 2008, 08:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

The THO Game Calls web site is expanding and growing with the great help of Jim here at FnF.

We've added a Custom Call Makers Sales area for all custom call makers to list and sell calls.  Duck, Goose, Turkey, Predator, Varmint and even Pens for Hammer who only makes pens (but we will get him to come around one day)

We do not charge anything to list or sell, and we are offering to run custom call makers banners on the site for free.

I would like to extend the opportunity to anyone here at FnF who currently has a banner running on this site (anyone custom call maker or not) to run that banner on my site as well, and again, no charge to do so.  If you are interested just let me or Jim know and your banner will get added over there.  If you dont have a banner, and want a really nice one, I would recommend that you contact Jim. 

I want to publicly thank Jim for helping me get this thing rolling, and for staying up half the night to get the banner manager working last night for us.

Thank You Jim.   

If you want a sneak preview of the site it is at www.customgamecallsales.com/forums

Oh, did I mention it was being hosted by www.FinsandFurHosting.com  ???   :eyebrownod:

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bob D

The site looks good Al. That is a great idea and I look forward to seeing those new calls placed for sale. Ole Jim Champion is pretty handy ain't he! :yoyo:
Bob

MDM

Coulter

Looks good Al...I don't see any Bonkers for sale though :wo: :shrug:

Steve

THO Game Calls

crap - I thought we banned you right up front   :roflmao:

I have a couple irons in the fire and calls I am working on right now.  Soon -  Soon -  I will make some calls soon   :whew:

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

HaMeR

Quoteand even Pens for Hammer who only makes pens (but we will get him to come around one day)

:wo:   :confused:

:biggrin:

:nono:  You guys are the handcall Craftsmen. I'm just a pen maker.  :biggrin:

Thanks AL!! Your site has come a long way in a relatively short time frame. Best of luck in keeping it growing.  :thumb2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

I just woke up :sleep:

:congrats: heyyyyyy it looks better today then it did last night :laf: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Looks good Al and Jim  :yoyo: :congrats:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Coulter

Quotecrap - I thought we banned you right up front
I'm just going to pretend that was directed at Bob D or MDM since they responded before I did :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can't wait to see what you pull out of the fire along with those irons :corn:

Steve