• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Saying Goodbye

Started by pitw, September 10, 2009, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

The wife took off for Calgary this afternoon and will be gone until Monday :yoyo:.  I got caught up with work and have had enough of it anyway :pout:.  So seeing as I got my water pump changed in my Nissan with the help of two boys and a girl, my sprayer ready to roll and nothing I can see needing done around the yard or house :innocentwhistle:. I'm saying goodbye [I hope] and going to take the boys and go fishing tomorrow after school and should get back Monday also[might not though :wink:].
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Take yer camera in case of swimming yotes............ :biggrin:
Good Luck and have FUN fellas!!

My wife is still at home......... :argh: :argh: :argh:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

I know Donny has a call with him and I do too :biggrin:

coyote101

Have a great time Barry.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Barry,

Have fun with the kids while your wife is away.  Take your camera so we can all go fishing with you.

Jerry

George Ackley

Nissan :confused: what up wit that buddyboy :shrug: dam Canadian :biggrin:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

pitw

Quote from: George Ackley on September 10, 2009, 10:25:23 PM
Nissan :confused: what up wit that buddyboy :shrug:
George I use the Nissan to hunt coyotes cause it's as quiet me.  We are kinda/sorta like a piece of thistle down floating on the breeze :biggrin:.  It will be one of my 7 Fords that run which will take us fishing :yoyo:

Quote from: George Ackley on September 10, 2009, 10:25:23 PM
dam Canadian :biggrin:

Dam right  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Donny is in charge of the camera so we'll see what happens. :shrug:

George Ackley

I am not a auto guy but I likee to try and fix everything my self..
with that said , I have a red  pathfinder 90 i think , well the timing chain went so I decided to put it on myself .
what a project  :doh2: radiator had to come out, the fan, the water pump, just to get to it the chain :rolleye:
I fix everything ,put it all back togather and never set the timing..lol :roflmao: :roflmao: :madd:
So I take it all apart set the timing then 4 min into the start up I find out that i should of torced the harmonic
balancer right..lol  :roflmao: :roflmao: :madd:
I took it back apart and fix the harmonic balancer and she has been fin since. :whew:

I got this truck as payment for a job , but the thing does run good i have had it for 10 wife was running it around but the thing does well off road

HAVE A GOOD TIME FISHING PAL, get me some photos of them monster buck you boys have up there will yea,
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

pitw

Yep to change the water pump on this '96 you gotta take the timing belt off  :doh2:.  Mandy can have the rad, grill, fan and shroud off in an eye flicker :highclap:[practice makes perfect].  Way to much fun to fix it yourself and end up with some extra cash and satisfaction.  I been thinking why am I going to wait until schools out tomorrow when we could leave in the morning :doh2:.  School ain't important anyhow :laf:.

FinsnFur

Well it'll certainly be some well deserved recreation Barry. And I bet the boys are pretty excited. I was beginning to think you guys just worked your whole lives away. :wink:

Best of luck to you and the boys and dont forget to bring us some pics :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Have fun and catch a bunch of fish.  Bring back the pics.    :readthis:   :biggrin:

pitw

Had all night to think about it and thought why wait so am leaving this morning :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Boys said they could miss a day of school anyway :laf:.  Take care of the place and have fun.

golfertrout

JohnP

Yeah, have fun and take plenty of pictures.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

Can't wait to see the pics when you boys get back home!!! Have fun & Be Safe!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Well I got back yesterday from fishing and had a great time with warm weather and good company.  First fish of the trip and Donny on the camera.

Then we went for a drive and came to the Cold river.

Bobby trying to catch a lake trout off the bridge.  Donny being Donny :doh2:

Nice spot to spend a bit of time.

There was a bear here but I'm probably the only one who knows where.  Donny had to admit that this one was a bear because 4 of us saw it at 20 yds.  Last year it was just a black dog to him as he wanted nothing to do with bears.

Then cause you wanted pics Donny wanted to show what a pike kinda/sorta looks like coming to the boat.

Mandy with supper.

Then this guy decided to take off over us.

alscalls

Looks Like yall had a great time!!! :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: Tell the photographer ..Great job on the pics. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

Looks like good times for all, Barry.   That is a nice fish!   :congrats:

weedwalker

Looks like you had a good time Barry. :yoyo: And those pike are good eating if you get out those Y bones.

FinsnFur

Any place in Canada is a good place to spend time in my perspective. :biggrin:
Donny's a good photographer. I'm always amazed at how brilliant and clean the fish look coming from those northern waters.

Looks like everyone had fun, thanks for sharing it with us. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com