• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Memorial Day Weekend

Started by HaMeR, May 22, 2009, 12:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

I hope everybody has a Safe & wonderful weekend.  :yoyo:

What are your plans??

Replace a couple windows. Do a couple coyote sets. Maybe bust a groundhog or two. And try to get Diane out to the range.  :yoyo:  Plus the get togethers in the evenings.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

I have to work Saturday and Sunday nights in Cincinnati. I won't get home till Monday morning. Monday is our 19th anniversary and my wifes birthday so I'll be spending the day with her.

waynec308

working 24 hr on shift Sat...off Sun...and back on for 12 Monday...will visit with family in between...

Wishing a safe and happy holiday to all...
Love to hunt...it's my R & R...even if all I get is a walk in the woods.

Climb Paws staff member

alscalls

Same as the rest of the week.......Hunting and fishing!.......... :laf: :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

I hope it rains harder then it's ever rained before.
I get so sick of the tourists coming up here and tearing the river up, smoking dope, throwin beer, launching boats, etc.
It literally ruins the fishing and any other plans to enjoy the river.
If it rains they'll all be stuck in their $75,000 motor homes, and I can continue to cash in on the spawning bass. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

My BIL and his family is coming in from indiana so I will be visiting with them most of the weekend
Having a cookout on Sunday

And Remembering the fine folks that gave their lives to protect this country  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

LORDDAL

workin as always  :sleep:  :rolleye:  :sad: I would like to take a second and thank each and ever member here who has served Our Nation in the Armed Forces and let you know you are all HEROS to me and my family we owe you a debt that can never be repaid and alot of our people seem to forget that and I would alos ask that all of us take a few quiet seconds and remember our fallen Heros thoses who gave their lives to protect Our freedom and Country from our enemies they gave everything and as a Nation we need to remember that more than ever now

Si vis pacem, para bellum
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

iahntr

Well I was plannin on loadin up the motor home with a couple kegs and my 4 ft party bong,
hookin up to the jet ski's, and headin up to the Mississippi,,,,,,, but Jim's bein a big downer !  :noway:

:biggrin:

Nah  :nono:, We're gonna head down to Burlington, to my wife's side for a couple days. Her brother's
gonna be back from Colorado. Gonna stop in Iowa City for a cousins, daughters graduation. So,,, nothin too
exciting, and about 10 hours of it on the road.
  You all have a great and safe weekend.
Scott
Scott

FinsnFur

Quote from: iahntr on May 22, 2009, 05:58:58 PM
Well I was plannin on loadin up the motor home with a couple kegs and my 4 ft party bong,
hookin up to the jet ski's, and headin up to the Mississippi,,,,,,, but Jim's bein a big downer !  :noway:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Im headin north to the motherland to chase them damn turkeys again....something manly to being in the hot humid woods with ticks n skeeters and a magnum shotgun on Memorial Day....makes me sad thinking about things too...angers me about people who grab their 3 day weekend and give no thought to why it is a holiday....O-U-SUCK-BAMA.. should take some of our tax dollars hes so free with and make it mandatory for every school kid in the country to go to Arlington/TOU/Vietnam Wall..and see what this country used to be like...Ill hit the VFW post in the evening for some festivities and call a few old buddies from the service...drink some beers and bs with my brothers, all vets from a tank commander to a fightin seabee to a vietnam vet....lot of bbquing....its a great american holiday for sure....everyone drive safe and GET ER DONE !!!

KySongDog

Never forget the price of freedom is written on the Wall.   Semper Fi.

mandi48

got an interview at hesser college today..going to the zoo sunday  :wink: and my bday on tuesday! ( i know its not part of the weekend, i'm just super excited for it!  :laf:)
I am not a murderer, i am a hunter

Frogman

Semp,

Those were good cartoons.  Good post.  Thanks to all who have served!!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Todd Rahm

Quotetearing the river up, smoking dope, throwin beer, launching boats, etc.

Jim those are tourist..............they are locals.  :roflmao: What are you and Rick doing.  :biggrin:

I'm working, but can't complain as I'm well compensated for it, but I do wish the rest of you a safe weekend.

Todd