• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2008 LBL Raffle!

Started by keekee, January 03, 2008, 01:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

We would like to again give away some door prizes at this years LBL hunt. Everyone seems to enjoy the chance at winning a little something! Over the last several years we have had some great prizes to give away, thanks to all the kind folks here on FNF!

I got a package of a few things I'm going to put up to give away and so do several others. As soon as I can get a list going I will post it up the in LBL hunt forum. And get a list and some pictures together and we can add to it.

If you interested in donating you are welcome to shoot me a PM over and I will get it added to the list, and also send over my address to ship it to, and I will be happy to take them down with me when I head out if you are not going to attend the hunt.

As always this will be a free drawing! We will put every ones name on a ticket and drop it in a hat! Just make sure you add you name to the sign up sheet at the LBL hunt. we will draw on Saturday night for prizes!

Thanks in advance to everyone! Looks to be a good turn out this year and a real good time! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,
From the FNF Staff!