• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Cut out a man's tongue and you don't prove him a liar, only that you are afraid of what he has to say.

bambam

The best way to avoid war is to be ready for it.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on March 07, 2019, 04:07:08 PM

The best way to avoid war is to be ready for it.

Living in an uninhabitable area[to almost everyone] seems to work. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

The American Christian is different from every other person on the face of the earth because we will die on our feet before we will live on our knees. George Washington

bambam

From time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson

pitw

Quote from: bambam on March 09, 2019, 07:20:54 PM

From time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson

What did he die of?

bambam

Quote from: pitw on March 09, 2019, 10:29:28 PM
Quote from: bambam on March 09, 2019, 07:20:54 PM

What did he die of?

I don't know. Maybe wore himself out breeding his slaves ?

bambam

Every day I will bless thee , and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Psalm 145:2

bambam

We could say the government spends money like drunken sailors, but that would be unfair to drunken sailors, because they are spending their own money. Ronald Reagan

bambam

Never interfere with your enemy while he is destroying himself.

bambam

some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug .  :pout:

bambam

bigamy  is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same .

bambam

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

bambam

Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised , and his greatness is unsearchable. Psalm 145:3

bambam

Don't steal ; the government hates competition .

bambam

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.

bambam

You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman. Stuff you pay good money for later in life. Elmo Phillips.

bambam

When you reach the end of your rope , tie a knot and hang on. Thomas Jefferson

bambam

When a friend is in trouble, don't ask if there is anything you can do , think up something and do it.

pitw

A knife down 8 feet in water is useless. :argh: :doh2: