• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

When your granddaughter eats rabbit for the first time and LOVES it, it's time to let the rabbits breed .

pitw

Grand kids can get a man in more trouble than a woman. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Give praise to God for every day, and live it like it's your last.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on May 20, 2020, 08:52:34 PM

Give praise to God for every day, and live it like it's your last.

Unless of course you are gonna lose your virginity tomorrow. :holdon:

bambam

Absentee ballots from South Carolina found in Maryland...……………… Yep, vote by mail is totally safe.  :doh2:

pitw

New life showing up makes for a good day.
Just like they said the chicks would show up on the 21st and I still get a kick outta picking up the mail and listening to them peep on the way home.  Cool damp morning but they all came out alive and we got 4 extra birds for the loss in transit thingy.

4 year olds love this day as much as those of us much, much older.

They appear to like their new home so far.

I really wish every body could do this as it is a learning experience that you really can't learn how to do any other way.  The Donny is in charge of the chicks for today and the he has to look after the 4 year old nephew as well.  He already decided it was to cool and added a plastic roof to make a smaller space to heat cause it is so cool out.[color me impressed]

JohnP

Mandy has an incubator and just had about twelve hatched, plus she has two hens sitting on twenty eggs.  Our ten-year-old grandson is in charge of the operation.  He sells free-range eggs for $5.00 per dozen and has more customers than eggs.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

Demonrats are learning that releasing criminals from jail due to coronavirus doesn't lead to less virus, but DOES lead to more crime.

bambam

cutting up 1 1/2 beefs in 4 hours is easy when the cutters know what they are doing .

remrogers

Quote from: bambam on May 22, 2020, 10:32:19 PM

Demonrats are learning that releasing criminals from jail due to coronavirus doesn't lead to less virus, but DOES lead to more crime.
They have not learned anything. Those poor underprivileged prisoners. Oh boo-hoo.

bambam

Bullfrogs put rappers to shame . ( make a lot more sense too ) .

bambam

If the fish aren't biting.........……. switch baits .

bambam

Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

bambam

Nancy Piglosi, " Every crisis including coronavirus is an opportunity to advance leftist agenda " .

bambam

Kids you have raised and sweated and bled for can cut your heart out in a second.

pitw

Quote from: bambam on May 28, 2020, 08:32:08 PM

Kids you have raised and sweated and bled for can cut your heart out in a second.

And again and again. :sad:

bambam

A thunderstorm and high wind can sure screw a nice evening of fishing in a hurry.  :sad:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: bambam on May 29, 2020, 08:19:43 PM
A thunderstorm and high wind can sure screw a nice evening of fishing in a hurry.  :sad:

And if you really want to have it screwed, be in the middle of Lake Erie when that happens.   :sad3:

bambam

All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off , but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

pitw

Shooting a 30+ year old horse ain't as easy as it looks. :sad: