• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

The reason the government wants to take our guns and ban body armor is because they intend to do something we would shoot them for.

bambam

The best way to end racism is to stop talking about it. Morgan Freeman

bambam

If you want to pi$$ off a patriot, tell him a lie. If you want to pi$$ off a liberal, tell him the truth.

bambam

A society or government that cannot protect its children has no future at all. Vladimir Putin

bambam

While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. Psalm 146:2

chieftain

a snow on April 20th can be hard on mushrooms....and its starting to stick...

bambam

Calling for it here tomorrow night. Only found 13 mushrooms so far. Hope all is well Chief.

bambam

We have to walk through hell to get to paradise.

chieftain

all is good except for the crazy weather.i had found around 40 mushrooms till this hit...hope all is good with you Bam..took another pic. a hour later .we had a solid 2 inches...

bambam

Quote from: chieftain on April 21, 2021, 12:51:58 PM
all is good except for the crazy weather.i had found around 40 mushrooms till this hit...hope all is good with you Bam..took another pic. a hour later .we had a solid 2 inches...

All good here Chief, staying busy. Getting snow flurries here now , too warm to stick.

bambam

The U.S. has now overtaken New Zealand as the country with the most sheep per capita . :innocentwhistle: :rolleye:

bambam

Any " guy " who wears his hair styled like Aunt Bea is suspect in my book.

bambam

Faith is taking the first step when you don't see the whole staircase.

bambam

There are 2 ways to be fooled . One is to believe what isn't true, and the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

bambam

Put not your trust in princes , nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. Psalm 146:3

bambam

We live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, press destroys information, governments destroy freedom, religion destroys morals, and banks destroy the economy. Chris Hedges.

bambam

My rights don't stop where your fears begin . Douglas Gibbs

bambam

Ears that hear are common. Ears that listen are rare.

bambam

A gladiator never gets off his chariot to throw tomatoes at the peasants.

bambam

The great white shark will not attack a lawyer........................................... professional courtesy.