• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

06 MT Mulies...

Started by Smith, December 13, 2006, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith

I know some of you have seen these pics but had to share with the others that haven't seen them. My wife and I ranch in Eastern MT and our place mostly consists of mule deer(not to mention 500 head of herford cattle and 40 horses). The buck I shot is a good buck, I have pasted bucks like this one(some alot bigger) but could not do it any longer.

This next buck is one my wife got this year. It is her personal best and she was tickled to have shot something a little wider than mine :sneer:, but I did get her on height by 6 inches :biggrin:. The day before she shot this one she missed a 180+ BC mulie :shrug: she got pretty excited and just rushed her shot.

She is one of my favorite people to hunt with(next to my kids)..
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

iraMD

That is awesome.  I wish I could get my wife to hunt.

Congrats on two fine ones

Stanley

canine

Those are some nice mulies Smith. You live in some beautiful country. Congratulations to you and your wife :yoyo:

JD

FinsnFur

Show off   :biggrin:

Those are beauts Smith.
Your a lucky man to have a wife that loves to hunt....and with ya  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Smith,

You would have to go and show a picture of MT.  My favorite national park is Glacier and I haven't been there for three years and am missing it.  Got to be pretty good friends with Marian and Jim Peebles who live just outside of Choteau.  My daughter went to Missoula for a semester exchange program while in college and roomed with their granddaughter.  Great people out there.

Jerry

KySongDog

Very nice! I've never hunted mule deer.  But always drool over the size of their racks!  Congrats on the deer and your lovely wife too!    :congrats:

Semp

Smith

Hawks Feather, I have never been to Glacier park so you are 1 up on me there. But we are planning a family trip there next summer.

Thanks for all your replies, I am truely blessed to have my wife enjoy the things I like.

Lucas
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

paint

bowjunkie

nice set of bucks Smith  :yoyo:  and welcome to the board  :biggrin: