• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

10 days off

Started by Arkyyoter, October 17, 2006, 06:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Hey guys.....Muzzleloading season opened Saturday  :argh:  , so we have about 10 days off from yote chasin'  :pout: Good news is, I have a ton of things I am behind on and my plan is to play catch up this week ....so for those of you who are awaiting calls, I expect to get most all of them out this week. Thanks for your patience!!   :congrats:

As some of you know, I had to go in for a procedure yesterday ... I am happy to say............YAY!!!! A clean bill of health!!   :yoyo:  Now with all that over, I am ready to be totally worthless, get behind on calls, and shoot coyotes!!!  :eyebrow: All the while staying in trouble with my wife of 33 years bacause I am " Running that hunting in the ground", hunting too much and.........HHHhaaaaHAHAHAHhahahahah  :innocentwhistle:

Joe

Todd Rahm

Well its great to hear ya got a clean Bill of health.............it must not have been a psych test.  :roflmao:

Heck Joe you deserve some time off..................just be sure to enjoy it.

Be safe,
Todd

FinsnFur

Clean bill of health uh  :huh: That means were gonna be puttin up with ya for a while yet I presume   :rolleye:

Ah heck you need the time off anyway. Let the dogs in your area start feeling comfortable again.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Thanks guys......I think...... :roflmao:  :wink:

Joe

Bob D

Joe,
Happy to hear you are okay! :highclap: I know you are glad to have some time off ,but from what i've seen from your coyote hunting pictures the dang coyotes need a break from you. You been pilling em up! Enjoy your time off. :yoyo:
Bob

keekee

Good to hear you got a clean bill Joe! Same here with the break, bow season and leaves are killing us right now! Then KY had a youth season last week then a black powder season this week.

Wont be long though and all that will be over and it will be COLD!

Brent