• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Camo material

Started by HaMeR, September 22, 2010, 03:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

I'll pop in here quick too, just to make it clear, I'm not making fun of anyone here either.
That's not me. Just screwin around havin some fun. I'll be the first to admit, if it wasn't for spell
check programs, I'd be in big trouble!  :laf:
Scott

vayotehowler

it's like i said . i love it on here ,   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were just giving ya chit vayotehowler.
CCP hasnt been around much lately and he's our usual target.       I can take it , I was a sailor in the coast guard for 4 years and on a cutter for 18 months 2 female officers and 84 other men . i can handle it no problems.Some of the things i had to endure there are nothing compared to here. I actually enjoy cynicsim some time . Gotta b able to laff at uself some times(i abbreviated that one, not misspelled) u guys are alot of fun and very friendly and patient when i have needed help , I appreciate anyone I ever chatted with. I also apologize for sometimes hijacking a thread  isnt intentional. i am spell checking now

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 26, 2010, 09:15:03 AMI go one step further and leave out words.
:biggrin:

I hadn't even noticed.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 23, 2010, 07:06:09 PM

They sell all kinds of that stuff at our Walmart Super Center, did ya check there?

:argh:    :rolleye:     :argh:     :sad:     :argh:
I say what I think not think what I say.

vayotehowler

I was jsut at bass proshops in mytrle beach and they didnt have anything any better than they have at sportsmans guide , i used the one sportsmans guide had the camo burlap material and worked great for deer