• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Boat customizing pictures

Started by SCcoyotehunter, January 04, 2009, 06:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCcoyotehunter

I thought it would be neat to see everyones ideas they have used in their jon boats to make life on the water a little easier. I will post a  few of my projects here. Maybe we can get some ideas from each other.

Here is a carpeting job I did in my boat this year.

FinsnFur

Geeeeez, I'd be scared to fish in there. You need a welcome mat to put our shoes on when we take them off and board the vessel. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

And a Dyson vacuum Jim. LOL  :roflmao:

I  need a boat like that.

SCcoyotehunter

Here is a picture after reinstalling all my hardware, seats, etc.

I built this Console/Livewell with the help of a friend. This boat was just the trailer, boat and a 15 horsepower when I bought it. I have fixed it up just the way I wanted. I could have probably bought a nice bass boat for the money  I spent on this thing fixing it up, but who cares.

I bought these mop and broom hangers from Lowe's. They work perfect for holding my rods on the side of the boat.

I used golf club bag tubes on the other end.

My latest project is my most prized. I just upgraded to a 2004 model 30 HP with a power tilt and trim jack plate. Got this thing for a steal. I bought the motor for $1300 and the jack plate for $300. The motore has hardly even been used. In fact the guy I bought it from ran it once in the two years he owned it.

I do have a 1985 Johnson 30HP long shaft for steering cable motor if anyone is interested? Haha
I need to get rid of it, runs great!

FinsnFur

I hit my head on the desk and kinked my neck looking at that first pic, but looks like ya done a good job. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

That there look's like a good job done.  I really like the rod holder's and may have to incorporate them in my boat. 
I say what I think not think what I say.