• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

PITT BULL VS PORCUPINE

Started by OKTrap, April 03, 2007, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OKTrap

What do ya think? This makes me wonder which one actually won .. but it doesn't look like he gave up.

keekee

WOW! That dog is either real tough or stupid! WOW!

And there must be one almost naked porcupine somewere! :biggrin:

Brent

Bob D

Bet he wishes now he gave up !

DirtyDog

Holy krap........that is one messed up dog...........

FinsnFur

Poor guy.
Someone from AZ posted that on another board a couple years ago too.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Wow! I have been on Bear hunts in Canada and some of the Bear dogs just could not resist going after Porcupines but never seen one with that many quills in them, now that Dog would make one heck of a catch dog if you could keep him off the porcupines.Carolina Coyote

OKTrap

That thing reminds me of Pin Head from the Hell Raiser movie ... probably has the same very poor attitude as well.

psycho

if that dog lived, its amazing...

MrPike

What a mess.  I saw on a TV program recently that the barbs on those quills cause them to move deeper and deeper on their own if not removed, eventually piercing body organs.

psycho

Quote from: MrPike on April 06, 2007, 10:16:51 AM
What a mess.  I saw on a TV program recently that the barbs on those quills cause them to move deeper and deeper on their own if not removed, eventually piercing body organs.

Thats exactly right.. IF your dog gets one in the bottom of his jaw and it is not fully removed, it will work its way up and eventually come through the inside of its mouth.. Brutal

Ive heard of dogs losing eyes becasue of this and also dying..