• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

some holes

Started by 5 SHOTS, March 13, 2008, 05:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Yeah...there's a lil more evidence in that pic. Now that is clearly a porcupine den  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

:roflmao: :roflmao: You are my hero Jimbo...........I thought those were gopher rats...... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Doint be so hard on your self lil buddy. I did too at first. I just slowed down and looked real close.
They way they are stacked into the opening there, it's an easy mistake to make :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

DirtyDog

I dunnknow.....I am thinking rabin skunk.  :eyebrow:

vvarmitr

Quote from: CCP on March 15, 2008, 12:27:48 PM
it would be hard for me to determine which it is without tracks

So it is true that you don't know your postior opening from a hole in the ground. :huh:
Well, that explains all the tiolet paper in the gopher holes in your yard.  ;yes;

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

5 SHOTS

I drove by a couple of nights ago and there was a fox in the field across the road. When I finally looked toward the holes, I got a glimpse of a fox pup going back into one. Now if I can get some pics..... :wo:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

CCP

QuoteI got a glimpse of a fox pup going back into one. Now if I can get some pics.....

Sounds cool!! 5 SHOTS  keep us updated. I would love to see some pic's of some fox pups.  If you don't get any pic's at least now we know what made them holes.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Carolina Coyote

GLAD this mystery has been solved, great picture of the Porkys, now I know what a porky hole looks like.cc

5 SHOTS

:confused: Either...someone else been to Sidney,  :holdon: or there been some hanky panky goin on with my pic

:biggrin: Good job though, took me 5 or 6 times looking at it to catch on!  O K I'm slow  :doh2: I admit it. :shrug:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.