Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Get your feather duster out knock that 3 inches of dust off your platinum credit card and get to shopping pilgrim! ".... :wink:

FinsnFur

Christmas IZZ coming :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

👍👍👍👍👍👍

nastygunz

I just slapped a reflex sight on The Pellet Cannon

v

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Its time Jimbo...summer...multiple targets....cans, grasshoppers,  neighbors dog that shits in your yard, etc,etc.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

centerfire_223

If any of you are on Facebook, check out a friend of mines page, Sam Wood Outdoors. He is bigtime into airguns and has used them to hunt animals as big as alligators. He has several different companies send him the latest guns to try out and review. Jimbo you should like him, he's from Wisconsin.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Okanagan

Doggone, I gotta get me one of those Benjamin one pump air pistols.  You all are a bad influence.

nastygunz

LOT of fun and cheap shooting🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍

JohnP

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 28, 2018, 09:08:12 PM
I use the 22 pistol you talked me into quite often. I love that thing with the red dot.
In fact I was using it to defend the bird feeder again tonight :biggrin: :eyebrow:

You and Nasty both talked me into buy mine.  Have a WTG scope on mine.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Last weekend I went to the Flag City Toys that Shoot show.  There were about 55-60 individual and stores selling old and new BB and Air guns and it was a good time. The best thing for me was that Pyramyd Air was there. There had several air guns that I about bought, but since I have one that I still haven't fired I passed on them. I did get a small box of dented tins of pellets - at $5 per box. Six of them were SB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal that retail for $18.99.  Then there were more in .177 and .22 cal. Most of them were the cheap stuff and retailed for $9 to $15 per tin, but since I was paying $5 a tin it didn't bother me.  Now that I know the they are there I will be back next year, head there first with a small wagon, and carry out far more.  Since Pyramyd will be at the Midwest Airgun Show in Columbus I may have to go to see if UPS has dropped any more tins of pellets. The Midwest show is $5 to get in unless you want to get in an hour early to find and deals and then it jumps to $30.  If I paid the $30 and got two more tins of the good pellets I would spend $40 for $37.97 worth of pellets so it seems like a no brainer.

There was also a man selling pellets that he had cast himself. There were some small calibers, but he also had a 50 cal that was a hollow point with a skirt.  That puppy was about 2 1/2 inches long and had some weight.  He had some video playing of feral hogs being shot with some of the larger pellets and many were 'hit and down'.  I only saw one run and that wasn't very far.

nastygunz

My other two have one open sights and one pistol scope 👍🇺🇸