• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 LBL Hunt Prizes

Started by CCP, September 13, 2009, 03:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

As a lot of you know we have a raffle at the LBL hunt that includes everyone. All attendees names go into a hat and we draw until there are no more prizes.

If you would like to donate to the 2010 LBL hunt send me a PM or e-mail me at ccp@finsandfur.net I will give you an address to send prizes to. Include your name (or company name) and a description of the prize.

I will in turn take pictures of your prize and post it here with all details. If you are going to bring a prize to the 2010 LBL hunt then send me a pic and or a description and I will post it here.

I will lock this thread to keep it from getting cluttered and post only prizes an add to it as I receive mail.

Update
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Bills Custom Calls (AKA Bill Grove AKA bncount) Of www.billscustomcalls.net has committed to donating a couple closed reed Predator calls. As soon as they are finished he will send pic's to share here.  :highclap: Yahoo pictures are in  :yoyo: :highclap:

Driftwood Taxidermy ( AKA Coon hunter) Has stepped up and donated a free tanned coyote wall hanger. :highclap: The winner can send in his coyote hide and Driftwood Taxidermy will work there magic creating a master piece for all to see.

Ed Lay  (AKA weedwalker)Is creating a prize bag with lots of goodies it will all be given to one lucky winner. Here's a pic of the loot ED has donated.  :highclap:

Gee-B Calls(AKA Timbertoes AKA Bryan Speed) Gee-B Calls donated a open reed call made from  Quartersawn...sycamore. It is a woodsmens call designed to not be to loud so a hunter can move around to different sets within the same woods. We are calling it  the early bird special. WHY? Because you will have to show up at cabin A3 Fri night at 6:00pm to get in on this drawing. This call being designed for the dep woods fits right in at LBL and it would be ashame to not get it in the hands of a coyote hunter for the weekend.
[smg id=113]

Western Rivers ( Western Rivers.Com ) Has donated one of their electronic callers to be given away to a lucky hunter.Which model will be unveiled at the hunt. Guys these are some great e-callers I have killed several coyote and bobcat with one and a ton of crows.

HuntnCarve (AKA Dave) Has stepped up once again this year and  has donated

1-howler it is made from Gemsbok horn/Mahogany/Marblewood.  It comes with the Cherry display stand it's sitting on in the pic.

1- "LBL 2010"  Maple enclosed reed

1-"Carved Coyote paw print" it is a Red Alder Mini Howler.

THANKS Dave these are master pieces.

Roundman (AKA Mike)Is bringing a gun cleaning mat and rem wipes to the lbl for a door prize. He must have seen some of your dirty guns there last year. :innocentwhistle: Thanks Mike for stepping up we all could use a prize like this.

PITW (AKA Barry) Has once again proven some Canadians still love us. He has done lot for FnF in his time here and has stepped above and beyond once more. Barry has bought then donated a beautiful Yotehntr open reed call. You can read more on the call and how it came about HERE THANKS Barry!!

Semp (AKA Johnny) Donated a large prize box with lots of goodies. Since we haven't gotten a large amount of donations this year Semp has decided to let us split the loot around so more have a chance to get in on the prizes. THANKS Semp.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Prizes are.
Burris 12x24-50mm Compact Spotting Scope
Primos Trigger Stick Monopod gun rest
Gerber folding saw
Wind Pro wind checker
Butt Out

Anonymous   (AKA Anonymous) Has donated a call made by Bills custom calls to be given away at the LBL. We would like to thank you (Anonymous) for your donation  :yoyo: :yoyo:

topdawg (AKA Jeremy ) Has donated a box full of trapping lures from "Cypress Creek Lures" for the lbl hunt. He stated these scents are so strong one bottle is equivalent to JimmyinKY and Alscalls in one room during a BS session.  :wink:

Anonymous2   (AKA Anonymous2) Has donated 5 gift sets. Each has a craftsman knife and a mini mag light (batteries included)  :highclap: This is a nice set and every outdoors man can use these.

Anonymous 3   (AKA Anonymous 3) has purchased a Bills custom calls to give away at the LBL.   :congrats:

Hawks Feather   ( AKA Jery, AKA Yerry) Has once again stepped up and donated   Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, But 6  calls to be given away at the LBL. This includes 4 closed reeds and 2 open reed calls. THANKS Yerry Jerry for the donation. :highclap:

HaMeR (AKA Glen, AKA first BITE ME award Recipient) Has started creating a Pen and pencil set for the LBL. There will also be a little something to help keep up with your time while your there. :innocentwhistle: THANKS Glen for your donation!  :congrats:

Here is a before pic and soon will follow the after pic.

WHOOOO there finished and man do they look cool! And yes a little something to keep up with the time.

Frogman (AKA Jim) Has donated some cool prizes we all as outdoorsmen can use. THANKS Jim for stepping up. :highclap:

One leafy camo head net
One telescoping monopod shooting stick
One 4 drop lanyard with e-caller drop
One "Ted, White & Blue" book by Ted Nugent
One set of Hi-Viz front sights for Colt pistol

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net