• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

i can't understand....

Started by 5 SHOTS, February 09, 2010, 08:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

How there can be so many pics of me without a full time camera repairman at the LBL?  :confused:  :roflmao: I would like to thank each and every person individually, but I'm sure I would miss one or more of the great guys I met there. I was a little worried that I wouldn't fit in on the way down but my new friends didn't let that feeling last long.  :whew: I feel like I have a whole new bunch of brothers (with similar interests). Most of all I would like to thank Barry, (pitw) without him this whole trip wouldn't have happened for me for a few more years at least.  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

alscalls

I bet part of ya wishes I woulda just gave you his adress......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry I did not make it.....I really wanted to see you folks.....Glad ya had a good time!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

slagmaker

Art it was great talking to you. I know from talking with Darren on the way home he had similiar feelings when we first showed up. Then someone mentioned reloading and that was it. You two started talking and the conversating was in full tilt.

Barry has thanks comming from several people for a lot of things and one of the things he needs thanks for was for bringing you along.

I "for one" am damm proud to have meet you and the others folks that were there.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

You did just fine Art. All anybody asks there is that you be yourself. I think you pulled that off. I enjoyed talking with you as well. Be safe on the last leg of your journey my Friend.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Glad ya had a good time Art !
Wished you guys coulda made it through here,
but I know how that goes too.
Hopefully another time.
Have a safe rest of the trip home !
Scott

kcb346

Art, it was great meeting and talking with you, do me a favor and post some pics of that beautiful area your in.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

Yotehntr

:yoyo: It was great meeting you Art! Even if you had to bring Barry with ya!  :roflmao: 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

CCP

Art it was a pleasure meeting you wish we all had more time together. So many people I always feel I dont get to talk to anyone person long enough. Next time you guys fly down we can pick you up in Nashville at the airport.

Like said above we need more pictures from your area. Cant wait to see all the pictures you and Barry took along the way.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

5 SHOTS

I will get out and get some pics from around home. I promised Bop some a while ago too. As far as the "pics along the way" we were driving along today and Barry went to take a pic of something then a few minutes later said something that translated to "oops" and I was afraid to ask...... :shrug:  I am not sure there are any left.  :confused:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

slagmaker

Yeah Art!! We need pics from your home state. I been there but just to the state line.

If he did deleate them I have a program "Image recall" that will bring them back off of a card. Dont know if I can get them back from an internal camera memory but I can find out.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

Didn't you go back & pick the camera up??  :shrug:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

kcb346

I don't think Barry dropped it, it disappeared in the beard :eyebrownod:
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

pitw

Quote from: HaMeR on February 10, 2010, 10:30:28 AM
Didn't you go back & pick the camera up??  :shrug:

:laf: :laf:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:Man I'm tired and needed that :yahoo:
I say what I think not think what I say.