• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

E.T.A

Started by FinsnFur, January 26, 2007, 10:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I'm pullin outta here around 4:00am Tuesday morning. Providing I can get my frail arse out of the sack at that hour.
That should put me at Brents sometime early evening Wednesday.
I'm gonna have road hum, and yellow line fever  :sad: and lookin for a BudLight  :biggrin:

I think if all goes well we'll be pullin into Wranglers Thursday afternoon.

Anyone else going in early?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

I'll be there Wed. sometime,depending when I leave out.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Jimmie in Ky

If Wayne p does his usual he should be in cabin B16 and Kray and Tharris right beside him , or at least nearby. I haev to go to class mon, wed, and thursday night  :rolleye: Jimmie

keekee

I can take care of the Budlight problem for sure when you get here!

We gots to hit the Walmart to....lol....And I gots some cooken to do before we leave as well! Dont want Ronnie to go hungry! We gots some good fixens to eat for those few days! Then when we get back here on Sunday! OH YA, Wild game supper, Budlight and FOOTBALL! :wink: My old man fixes up on big meal fit for kings for the super bowl!....Deer tender loin (fried) Elk Steaks, Smoked tender loin (by me) Wild Turkey Breast ( by me) and fried catfish, and trout, and some slat water fish as well!

I have a few rolls of Cajun smoked deer with cheese in the center, and some smoked deer trail bologna I will bring as well! (Thats good shit right there)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should be at the LBL around 11:00am on Thur, get checked in and get in a few stands before dark! :eyebrownod:

Brent

DGF

I will be going by the south welcome station about a half hour before daylight this mornig  :eyebrownod:

centerfire_223

Quote from: keekee on January 27, 2007, 01:20:42 AM
! Dont want Ronnie to go hungry!

That's exactely right!!!!

But never fear, Ronnie has enough groceries to last a while to bring with him. I won't get to leave this year till early Friday morning. I am planning on leaving at 3am, so hopefully I can be there by noon and staying till Monday.

See yall next week!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

KySongDog

I may arrive on Tues, if not then, Wed for sure.  Going to do some looking around.  Will check in to the cabin on Thursday and stay till Sunday.

Looking forward to it, guys! 

studabaka

I'm planning on driving in on Thursday and finding a place close by to stay Thursday night. Course I might be so keyed up by then that I'll head out Wed evening and then be able to hunt a bit Thursday. Cabin check in is Friday late afternoon I think.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Mallardsr

Ill be there wed afternoon.

coyotehunter_1

Bop and I are driving over Thursday... should be arriving at Dover around noonish. We'll see you all @ Wrangler's Thursday evening. :eyebrownod:

You all have a safe trip...

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

wayne p

i will check in wed. afternoon

Silvertip

I hope to arrive on Tuesday afternoon, but Wednesday for sure. I'll be tent camping at or near Wranglers. See yu' all there!!
aka: Grizz - East Tennessee

CCP

Aaron and I should be there wed afternoon at the latest.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CCP

Leaving right now. Have to stop over at Bass Pro in Nashville should be at LBL after Dinner or is that lunch :madd: Well we will be there after 12:00pm OK 12:00pm central time :madd:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

studabaka

Just about ready to head out now.... should put me in there around midnight if I drive through. Hoping to get some miles in before I hit the weather......see ya in a bit!
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff