Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

I've got 2 Tasco 4x32 Pronghorn scopes. one on a .22 and the other on my muzzle loader. Both have held their zero for years after all kinds of shooting and abuse.
I've had 2 Tasco 3x9x40 scopes. One is on my .17 HMR and does a good job. The other one was junk.

alscalls

I have had the pronghorn and the world class for years and I must say they have served me well. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

bigben

I have had tascos on several guns for years.  I have a taget scope on my .223 with a mildot I picked up cheap in a bargain bin.  it preforms as well as expected for a 100 dollar scope.  get past 12 power and ya start getting grainy picture.  the others are 3-9x40 scopes and I have had em on everything from .22lr to a 44 mag lever gun to a shotgun shooting 3"mags.  my hornet is wearing a 3-9x40 world class ill ret and I really like it for night hunting. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

I still have several Tasco scopes and some of them are close to 30 years old.  I also have a few of the World Class that I have gotten in the past couple of years.  Between these two extremes I bought some Tasco scopes that were pretty cheap in more ways than one - price and quality.  Twelve to fifteen years back they had some major problems and if two Tasco scopes came in from the wholesaler, (I helped out at the gun shop that was across the street from my home) one might be fine  while the other got shipped back to Tasco.  After sending about half of them back to Tasco, Richard quit selling them.  So if you have a good one hang on to it and if you got a dud, I can relate to that too.

Jerry

KySongDog

Early on I bought a couple of cheap Tasco scopes and regretted it.  The reticle would come loose and every time I shot the point of aim would change.  I can't tell you how much ammo I burnt up before I figured out it was the scope and not me.

Maybe the high priced Tasco's are OK.  I don't know.  But for me, I won't buy another Tasco.

Yotehntr

I'm with you on this one Semp. I've had several through the years.  Have one still on a .270. After using the Leopolds I went to site it in, stopped to check what was over the objective lens... No eye relief when you zoom in. And through the years the lens fogged up. I wouldn't buy another one.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FOsteology

I'll quickly don my flame suit..... "trashco" sums them up IMO and IME.