• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2016 LBL hunt

Started by KySongDog, September 19, 2015, 03:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I just made my reservations for February.  I could not go in 2015 but sure plan to be there next year.   Hope the rest of you guys can make it too. 

slagmaker

Getting vacation time requested now.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

I will see you there! It just wasn't the same last yr with such a small turn out. Can't wait to see everyone again and shoot the bull.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

pitw

Quote from: riverboss on September 19, 2015, 07:16:19 PM
I will see you there! It just wasn't the same last yr with such a small turn out. Can't wait to see everyone again and shoot the bull.

You guys otta try shooting coyotes. :readthis:  Trip of a lifetime for a canuck I can tell ya.
I say what I think not think what I say.

riverboss

Hopefully some of those also!

Frogman

Really looking forward to it.  Just reserved my cabin today (9/22/15).  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  I hope those who didn't make it last year will be able to join us in 2016!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Still doing online Registration? Anything different we need to add remove or change in the LBL FAQS thread?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

I'm hoping to make it this year. Not 100% sure yet though...Hamer?

HaMeR

Not sure either. All the rain we had this Spring/Summer here has made it hard to squirrel away the Winter monies needed to supplement the unemployment I receive.  Sure have missed the gathering these past couple years. 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

Glen I strip in my free time! I usually find out about gigs from a buddy who has to cancel. I show up and most times they pay me more just to leave my clothes  on! On some occasions if there really drunk I give them a show they love to run there fingers threw my back hair. Let me know how it turns out buddy.

HaMeR

:doh2:   I haven't missed open entertainment night at the LBL at all!! Just the friendly camaraderie of a bunch of coyote liars killers!!   :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

Keep me posted Glen...my going is dependent upon you going. But if Dan is planning on practicing his moves I may change those plans :puke:

riverboss

Don't worry I'm thinking of retirement I keep throwing my back out lol. I just thought Glen could supplement his income.

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 25, 2015, 07:50:00 PM
Still doing online Registration? Anything different we need to add remove or change in the LBL FAQS thread?

Online reservation is still available.   There is a price increase.   Small cabin now $50 up from $35 on the faq.  Large cabin now $75 up from $55.

FinsnFur

Thanks Johnny. I'll update a few of the other threads with the new info.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

I've got my vacation for the 1st week of February. I'll be there.

centerfire_223

What's the dates for this year? I am going to try and make it this year, if the dates fall right. It's been several years since I got a chance to hunt the LBL.

Carolinacoyote you up for a Kentucky trip?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyote101

Quote from: centerfire_223 on November 18, 2015, 04:31:13 AM
What's the dates for this year? I am going to try and make it this year, if the dates fall right. It's been several years since I got a chance to hunt the LBL.

Carolinacoyote you up for a Kentucky trip?

Hope you guys can make it Ronnie.  :biggrin: I'll be there from Wednesday the 3rd, until Sunday the 7th of February.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Quote from: centerfire_223 on November 18, 2015, 04:31:13 AM

It is always the first full weekend in February.  In 2016 that is Feb 5-7, although several of us will be arriving earlier in the week.

Center fire season for coyotes starts on Feb 1 at LBL and lasts all month. 

centerfire_223

Anyone know what sections they are allowed to trap this year?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-