• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Green Mountain Militia!

Started by nastygunz, June 28, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Somebody scored three new Daisy BB guns from their uncle today, and a little candy n cupcakes too haha:

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nastygunz

pitw

Man are tem lucky kids.  And unc is lucky too. :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

The little guy was running around naked with his this morning and I said he should be an NRA poster child:

" you can take away my clothes but don't touch my gun! "

:alscalls: :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Are they practicing for when someone tries to break into the house?   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

nastygunz

There's nothing like a barrage of BBs to stop a desperate methhead! :yoyo:  Im sure alot of us on here remember our first bb guns🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hawks Feather

First one that I got to use was at a farm when I was about 9.  I had used it several times when I about shot my eye out with it.  Yes, just like the Christmas story warning.  No one had ever told me that shooting flies at close range on an old building would allow the BB to come flying back at you. Fortunately, it hit me right between the eyes rather than in either one of them.  Live an learn.

Jerry

nastygunz

Yessir those steel bbs come right back at you unlike lead pellets.

FinsnFur

Shoot em right through the box :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

The husky pup is right in the middle of them she doesn't know what the Hells going on  :alscalls:

JohnP

Uncle nasty and those BB guns will be a lifelong remembrance for those three kids, you did well nasty.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

This is the naval branch of the Green Mountain Militia:

FinsnFur

The Naval branch.
Whatever those rations are in the plastic cups, they look good :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I tell you one thing those three are nonstop energy and they eat nonstop to ha ha.

nastygunz

Thanks JohnP, we try to start all the young ones off  hunting and fishing, although we have a few liberal snowflakes in the family who slipped through the net ha ha. 

Quote from: JohnP on July 01, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Uncle nasty and those BB guns will be a lifelong remembrance for those three kids, you did well nasty.

Okanagan

Man does that dock picture ever say summer!  Love this thread.  Told my wife about the little guy sleeping with his new BB gun.