HaMeR

Aint that the truth!!

harris biden & pelosi. In NP particular order that is.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

My left wing liberal snowflake Democrat nephew who I'm pretty sure  was adopted told me today that he found it offensive that I keep calling Kamala Harris "Kamelass Hairybutt".  I said well I apologize for offending you but now you have offended me, would you like to step outside and settle this like gentlemen?  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:  they sure don't make them like they used to as my dad used to say.

Hawks Feather

Now you have butt hurt his feelings and he will need therapy. 

nastygunz

He needs therapy all right and my prescription is a good dose of Boot Camp!  :yoyo:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on January 07, 2021, 08:59:13 AM
He needs therapy all right and my prescription is a good dose of Boot Camp!  :yoyo:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

That could work and if he leaves Boot Camp he will find out what the 'real' world is really like.

nastygunz

He has lived a privileged isolated life in rural New Hampshire he really does need a taste of the real world.  My father would've just said he needs a boot in the ass and a big wood pile to work on  :yoyo:

JohnP

Quote from: nastygunz on January 06, 2021, 09:22:50 PM
My left wing liberal snowflake Democrat nephew who I'm pretty sure  was adopted told me today that he found it offensive that I keep calling Kamala Harris "Kamelass Hairybutt".  I said well I apologize for offending you but now you have offended me, would you like to step outside and settle this like gentlemen?  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:  they sure don't make them like they used to as my dad used to say.

Horizontal Harris is also a very appropriate name.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs