Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

HEY RIVERBOSS..  MY NAME IS CHRIS CHURCH AND IVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT THE LBL HUNT FOR SEVERAL YEARS. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO COME OUT AND CHECK IT OUT THIS YEAR. BEEN AN ADVID PREDATOR HUNTER FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HUNT MOSTLY ON FORT CAMPBELL.AND A FEW PLACES AROUND MIDDLE TN . TOOK A DRIVE AROUND LBL. JUST THE OTHER DAY . LITTLE OVERWHELMED BY THE SIZE. AND SURE DO NOT WANT TO BE THE NEWBE WALKING AROUND MESSING ANYTHING UP FOR THE GET TOGETHER. I KILL SEVERAL CATS AND YOTES DURING THE SEASON  BUT SURLEY DONT CLAIM TO BE AN EXPERT . WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGESTION FOR INTRODUCING MYSELF TO THE GROUP WITHOUT STEPPING ON TOES? THANKS CHRISTOPHER
CHRISTOPHER

centerfire_223

Looks like you got the first part taken care of, now the next thing to do is come out look for the first campfire everyone is hanging out around. Walk up and introduce yourself, If I know these guys and I am sure you will be made welcome. But don't forget to bring a peace offering, Bud Light works great for that... :biggrin:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

That i can do :high clap: WHEN DOES THE FIRST FIRES GET ROLLING? I DONT LIVE VERY FAR FROM LBL BUT THINKING I MAY STAY UP THERE IF A CABIN IS OPEN TO RENT… MAY BRING A BUDDY .. MAY COME SOLO . PLANNING ON DOING SOME SCOUTING THIS MONTH.. ANY INFO U MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEND ME ON WHERE I SHOULD NOT TRED ON? AGAIN TRYING TO NOT STEP ON TOES,  I DROVE AROUND THE OTHER DAY. LOCATED SEVERAL AREAS THAT LOOKED LIKE WOULD HOLD SOME STINKY , BEAUTIFUL ,LOVE TO HATE,BUT STILL LOVE YOTES!  :doh2:
CHRISTOPHER

Yotybuster17@gmail.com

OBVIOUSLY IM HAVING SOME ISSUES NAVIGATING THIS PAGE,, CLICK ON EMOJI AND GET DESCRIPTION OF IT,, LOL  CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A PROFILE PIC.. I MAY NEED TO GET MY GRANDSON TO HELP.. WAIT TO U SEE ME TRYING TO CALL IN A YOTE!!!!   
CHRISTOPHER

riverboss

Yotebuster come on up Friday nights have a pretty good crowd! You won't have any problems finding friends everyone welcome. If your from Tenn you might have the Tenn side mostly to yourself as most don't spend the extra cash to hunt both states.
Make sure you come sat night for the big meeting, don't forget a door prize! As we have a drawing and everyone takes something home.
It doesn't have to be expensive but we usually have enough to draw a few times and you can get multiple prizes.
Plus everyone is they're and you can meet some different people. Hope to see you they're.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

KySongDog

coyote101

Yotybuster17,

Several of us will be there Wednesday, and some even earlier in the week. Come by anytime you can, and if you see somebody just stop by and introduce yourself. It is a friendly bunch. The busiest place is usually the middle of the three cabins as you enter the campground. I will be in cabin A25, stop by if you can. I look forward to meeting you.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Coulter

Welcome Aboard Christopher...see ya around the fire!

Steve

slagmaker

We want a stew again this year?
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

You coming slag?

Okanagan

Would love to join you all but that's not likely this side of heaven.  I enjoy following the prep and then the stories and pics afterward.  Have a great time!

slagmaker

Gona try to be there as best I can.

Had a lot going in in my life so there's no guarantee but I have the upmost desire to be there.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

Quote from: slagmaker on January 06, 2017, 08:18:18 AM
We want a stew again this year?

I say YES to stew if you will be there to make it.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

Slag it would sure be great if you could make it! I think it would be very good for you after the year you have had.
But we will sure understand if you can't!

If you do I sure would love some stew.

riverboss

They're are a lot of members on this forum I would love to meet in person.

Frogman

I plan to be there!!  Will bring plastic bowls and spoons for the stew!  Plus I have several items for the drawing.  Will post pictures soon.  I think one of my hunting buddies is coming with me!  Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Jim

Leafy camo facemasks

LED flashlight

AR reloading book

Flextone predator calls

Coleman insulated cup

neoprene camo facemask

Hope these pictures work OK?  Been a while since I used Photobucket??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

Quote from: Okanagan on January 06, 2017, 01:03:43 PM
Would love to join you all but that's not likely this side of heaven.  I enjoy following the prep and then the stories and pics afterward.  Have a great time!

It's only a hop skip and a jump for you Oke.  Pick up some goofy plick you don't don't know and have a hell of a trip. 
I say what I think not think what I say.