• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

This evenings hunt

Started by Bob D, October 13, 2006, 10:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

Hunting from the tripod again. Got a new call today from Dogwood in the mail. Blew a few jackrabbit blues  on the call and here he comes. Stopped about 75 yards out and the 22-250 did the rest. Large male.
Bob

slagmaker

Good job. Cant wait to bloody my 250. Only 2 days till season opens. but thats a sore subject with me right now
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Brad H

Nice job, Bob! I have one of RJ's calls too. They're nice. Coyotes won't disagree.

Brad

CCP

Great job Bob I like seeing them AL coyotes.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

Good looking Coyote Bob!

Brent

Dogwood Creek

Yeeehaw way to go Bob!  Super job. I am always happy to see one of my calls did it's job. Post some more,I love it. Shoot straight,R.J.

FinsnFur

Nice job  :congrats:

Ey what the...???   :shck:  your still in a T shirt. Were wearing long underwear up here.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Good job!! Man I love it, don't you?? Too cool, keep 'em coming!! I too have a call or two from RJ, pretty stuff!!

Joe

Bob D

Yea Arky, I do love it. Nothing hunting wise like it for me. I get alot of satisfaction when I call one and shoot it, even more so  with a hand call.

Jim, Coldest day of this season right now-40 degrees, shirt sleeve weather for you yanks, huh!

Arkyyoter

I agree Bob......'bout all the hunting I do any more......and LOVE  it with a hand call. :yoyo:

Joe

Lighterknot

good job, I made a few stands Friday as well but no takers.
Chad

slagmaker

Looks like tonight after work I may just get some field time in. Wish me luck!! I may need it.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

canine

Congrats Bob.. :highclap: Sure is a good feelin callin and killin them with hand calls eh!!

JD